Associate Customer Success Manager
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionBigCommerce's mission is to help merchants sell
more at every stage of growth, from small startups, to mid-market
businesses to large enterprises. We focus on being the best
ecommerce platform so our customers can focus on what matters most:
growing their businesses.We are equally passionate about growing
our employee's careers and providing them an incredible experience
as we rapidly expand across the globe. We are proud to have been
recognized numerous times for our product and workplace culture. We
empower our people and customers to build, innovate and grow, so
together we can redefine the ecommerce industry.BigCommerce is
looking for an Associate Customer Success Manager. You will
represent BigCommerce while influencing our ecommerce merchants,
provide industry leading advocacy, drive client revenue growth, and
help our clients Sell More!What You'll Do
- Maintain complete ownership over an assigned Book of Business
of Enterprise customers.
- Be responsible for key customer success metrics including NPS,
account growth, forecasting and revenue retention.
- Build strong reference-able working relationships, some are
- Research and understand your client's industry and business in
order to provide standard methodologies, advice, and mentorship to
help them grow and achieve key strategic outcomes.
- Conduct strategic business reviews with your clients to
implement plans that drive success within their business.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly
initiatives to internal and external partners.
- Recommend apps, integrations, features and partners that best
align with client need and BigCommerce goals.
- Become a trusted adviser by applying high levels of integrity,
and follow through
- Work with cross-functional teams across Sales, Client Success,
SBD, and Marketing to deliver the best experience for your clients
and raise metrics, like company NPS.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue as needed, and
manage the partner concern through resolution.
- Perform other duties and assignments as required.Who You Are
- 1+ years of experience account managing a portfolio or direct
client consulting within a fast-paced environment preferred
- Familiar with foundational online marketing principles and
standard methodologies in the following areas - SEO, Paid Search,
Affiliate, Display Advertising, Conversion Tools, Email Marketing,
Social Media, and content (i.e. blogging and videos)
- Must have strong working knowledge/background of current
- Excellent time management & organizational skills
- Comfortable stepping into unfamiliar situations, developing
creative solutions, deescalating critical issues, ensuring clients
are positioned for success.
- Familiarity with communicating individual and team-based
metrics to executive teams, including C-level
- Proficient in professional written and verbal communication
across various channels (i.e. presentations, email, text, phone,
- Proficient in SalesForce, Microsoft Office Suite, and Google
- Experience with the the BigCommerce product a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, computer science or
related field or equivalent experience preferred.
- Spanish speaking preferred.This description is intended to
serve as a summary of key duties and responsibilities and may not
contain a comprehensive list of activities.BigCommerce Benefits:
- 15 days PTO plus paid sick time for hourly employees
- Paid volunteer time
- Paid parental leave
- 5 days newborn child sick leave
- Flexible parental return-to-work
- Adoption assistance 2021 US Employee Benefits Summary:
HEREAbout BigCommerce Learn about BC's Things We ValueVideo#LI-BH1
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at BigCommerce Our employees make the
difference. At BigCommerce, we believe that celebrating the unique
histories, perspectives and abilities of every employee makes a
difference for our company, our customers and our community. We are
an equal opportunity employer and the inclusive atmosphere we build
together will make room for every person to contribute, grow and
thrive.We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are
provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the interview
process, to perform essential job functions and to receive other
benefits and privileges of employment. If you need an accommodation
in order to interview at BigCommerce, please let us know during any
of your interactions with our recruiting team.Learn more about the
BigCommerce team, culture and benefits at
Keywords: BigCommerce, Austin , Associate Customer Success Manager, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!