Technical Program Manager, AI/ML Hardware
Company: Facebook App
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Facebook is seeking a Technical Program Manager (TPM) with
large-scale hardware system infrastructure experience related to AI
(Artificial Intelligence)/ML (Machine Learning). You will lead
cross-functional and multi-site teams on developing and evaluating
various hardware solutions to support our infrastructure.
Facebook's Infrastructure Engineering organization is responsible
for the growth, management and upkeep of all Facebook's products
and services. This is a full-time position and will report to the
Group Technical Program Manager.
Technical Program Manager, AI/ML Hardware Responsibilities:
- Lead the technical program management of our Artificial
Intelligence/Machine Learning (AI/ML) system platforms in a matrix
organization across different locations covering a range of areas
(Data Center, Network, Hardware Systems, Infrastructure
Engineering, Software Engineering, Capacity Management).
- Drive and manage the development of AI/ML systems and
subsystems from concept to production with suppliers, partners, and
internal software and hardware teams.
- Develop and manage overall program requirements, scope,
schedules, and deliverables with engineering teams, partners, and
- Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design,
development, testing, implementation, and post implementation
- Engage in product management in collaboration with Engineering
counterparts to define product roadmaps.
- Perform risk assessment, risk mitigation and change management
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for
projects and tasks.
- Drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and
- Analyze infrastructure needs and produce hardware designs and
prototypes to meet those needs.
- Manage and drive strategic vendor engagement and
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- B.S. in Computer or Electrical Engineering, Computer Science,
or a related technical discipline, or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of hardware engineering, software engineering,
systems engineering and/or technical product/program management
- Experience moving technical or engineering programs and
products from inception to delivery, articulating the impact using
- Analytical and problem-solving experience with large-scale
- Experience establishing work relationships across
multi-disciplinary teams and multiple partners in different time
- Communication and interpersonal skills, including relationship
building and collaboration within a diverse, cross-functional team
to develop solutions.
- Organizational and coordination skills along with multitasking
experience to get things done in an ambiguous and fast paced
- Experience with Deep Learning frameworks like PyTorch,
TensorFlow, MXNet, Keras or XGBoost etc.
- Experience in Hardware New Product Introduction and Hardware
development life cycle.
- Experience working with OEM or ODM partnerships.
- Background in one or more of: Deep Learning, Machine Learning,
Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Recommendation
Systems, or Artificial Intelligence.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color,
national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related
medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age,
status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a
disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories,
consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is
committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates
with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any
assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us
know at email@example.com.
Keywords: Facebook App, Austin , Technical Program Manager, AI/ML Hardware, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!