Clinical Case Manager - Registered Nurse
Company: MGA Homecare
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Reports directly to Clinical Supervisor and is responsible for care
coordination of clinical staff and patient/family clientele.
Responsible for admissions and recertification assessments,
including supporting documentation, as assigned. This position
ensures compliance with MGA policies, State policies and
procedures, and policies of accrediting agencies, as well as
responsible for maintaining compliance with all reimbursement
guidelines and maintaining patient confidentiality/HIPPA
guidelines. Furthermore, individual will participate in program
development, implementation, as well as collaborating with Client
Service Managers to acquire/develop new relationships with
clientele.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures supervision of all home care personnel, as
- Enforces/ demonstrates compliance with State/ Federal
- Ensures effective communication to coordinate the
implementation of each patients Plan of Care.
- Instruct, train, and re-educate on clinical skills/procedures
- Responsible for direct supervision of field LVNs/LPNs/RNs per
- Provides support, guidance, and education to patients/patient
families and or caregivers to maintain optimal physical and
- Communicates all occurrences and other pertinent information to
the Clinical Supervisor/Director of Clinical Services.
- Ensures any observed or suspected child/adult abuse, neglect,
or exploitation is reported to proper authorities as mandated as a
- Collaborates with Clinical Supervisor and Director of Clinical
Services to resolve client/clinical concerns in timely
manner.Office Responsibilities to Ensure and/or Facilitate the
- Develops and implements the treatment plan for each patient
under the direction of physician.
- Completes all clinical documentation in timely manner,
including admissions, recertifications, resumptions of care,
accurately and ensures that documentation meets all requirements
per agency policies and State regulations.
- Reviews clinical documentation to ensure it is complete and
reflects skilled services to meet payer source requirements for
- Interviews and evaluates potential clinical field staff to
ensure competency in order to promote appropriate/safe patient
- Complies and participates in the continuing quality improvement
by appropriately reporting of incidents, injuries, infection and
all components of the risk management program.
- Participates in agency sponsored continuing education
in-services and conferences to maintain own clinical
- Supports and executes the mission, ethics, and goals of the
- Represents themselves in a positive and professional manner in
the company and community.
- Adheres to dress code with a clean and neat professional
- Reports on time and as scheduled in order to complete work
within designated time.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures outlined in
Employee Handbook, Employee Agreement, or communicated from
executive teamsClinical Manager Oversight
- Making patient and personnel assignments
- Coordinating patient care
- Coordinating referrals
- Assuring that patient needs are continually assessed
- Assuring the development, implementation, and updates of the
individualized plan of care.
- Current state license as a Registered Nurse, BSN
- Minimum of two years of nursing experience in a Home Health or
Acute setting preferred.
- PICC/Central line experience highly preferred
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities with strong supervisory and
- Detail oriented, flexible, good organizational and time
- Knowledge of cost management for clinical services.
- Current CPR card and Current health certificate as
- Current state drivers license and automobile insurance.
This RN role is a full-time position responsible for performing
18-20visits per week.As an MGA Nurse you can expect
- A guaranteed 1:1 case load
- A schedule that works best for you
- Opportunity for growth and increased nursing experience
- New grad training programCompensation/Benefits:
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage Available 1st of the month
following 30 days of employment
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Voluntary Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 7 Company Paid Holidays
- 100% Company Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Accident, Hospital, and Critical Illness Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection Plan
- Discounted Legal Care PlanPandoLogic. Keywords: Medical Case
Manager, Location: Austin, TX - 78703 , PL: 531386182
Keywords: MGA Homecare, Austin , Clinical Case Manager - Registered Nurse, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!