Manager in Training
Company: Challenger School
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Management Trainee Positions
Challenger is seeking college graduates or individuals with solid
business experience to participate in campus management training
programs in Austin, Texas. Selected candidates will be introduced
and prepared to fill a variety of campus positions-including but
not limited to substitute teacher (preschool through elementary),
operations assistance, and various support functions-during a
training period that may last for up to 24 months. Individuals with
exemplary performance during the training period will be considered
for future positions as Challenger managers including Preschool
Director, Elementary Director, or Headmaster.
As a successful applicant, you will:
- Work for one of the most prestigious, private pre-K through 8
th grade schools in the country.
- Obtain pay commensurate with your experience and Challenger's
- Have the opportunity to quickly advance based on your
- Innovate processes and procedures, learn new skills, and teach
others your skills.
- Work in an honest, fair, and supportive environment.
- Enjoy independence in completing your responsibilities.
Challenger School is a values-driven organization. As you interact
with people you will have the opportunity to:
- encourage self-reliance and productivity
- foster thinking, speaking, and writing with clarity, precision,
- inspire recognition and value for individuality and inalienable
- help others embrace challenge and finding joy and self-worth
Managers must be available to work Monday-Friday between 7:00 am -
Challenger offers the following benefits:
Health insurance Challenger student
tuition discounts for children and grandchildren Paid time off A
401 (k) retirement plan
Challenger requires the following qualifications:
A four-year college degree in an
applicable field of study or relevant business or education
experience Ability to pass background check
**Please be on the lookout for an email from email@example.com .
This email confirms your application submission and provides you
with a link to our pre-employment assessment. This assessment must
be completed within 72 hours in order for your application to be
considered complete. **
Keywords: Challenger School, Austin , Manager in Training, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!