Enterprise Resolution Manager, Spectrum Enterprise
Posted on: May 15, 2022
At a glance:
- Are you an experienced escalation specialist skilled at
resolving executive escalations and assigned client disputes?
- Can you commit to a client-facing role communicating,
researching, documenting and resolving escalations efficiently and
- Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and
a focus on professional development?Our company:
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work
environment that encourages our team members to reach their full
potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates
diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently
exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a
national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving
America's largest businesses and communications service providers.
The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and
managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and
networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's
industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to
achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to
meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum
Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As an Enterprise Resolution Manager, you enhance the client
experience by serving as an escalation and troubleshooting
specialist. You effectively resolve EOS Core Arbitration Forum
(ECAF) complaints, executive escalations and assigned client
disputes. Through your expertise and understanding of each client's
needs, you communicate, research and document each resolution
completely and accurately. You improve issue prevention and client
satisfaction by performing any associated post-mortem analysis and
reporting on all completed issues. You possess a keen ability to
identify roadblocks and overcome obstacles to see issues and
projects completed efficiently. You flourish in an office
environment interacting with accounts across the Spectrum
Enterprise footprint. You report directly to the Manager of Client
Services for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive salary with bonus.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on spectrum services where available.What you
- Ensure the timely resolution of all open actions by monitoring
and responding to client technical support and billing issues to
take appropriate action.
- Drive the resolution of client issues by escalating complex
issues, providing leadership and bringing together the required
support teams to collaboratively resolve issues.
- Improve client interactions, issue resolution times and reduce
complaints by managing the research and delivery of post-mortem and
root cause analysis and recommending process and policy
- Effectively balance the dual roles of client advocate and
corporate citizen while proactively monitoring the installation and
disconnect funnel reports and tracking credit requests.
- Mitigate risks by adhering to all company organizational
policies and standards during client resolutions.
- Enhance resolution efficiency by collaborating with other
departments to handle client needs, issues, inquiries or questions,
to include setting up and leading internal conference calls.
- Use strong listening and decision-making skills, sound judgment
and probing techniques to skillfully manage negotiations with
clients, including de-escalating upset clients.
- Maintain accurate reporting by updating internal databases with
all required client information.
- Establish and monitor internal control procedures to support
assigned accounts and provide contract information for tracking and
submission to regulatory agencies as needed.
- Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) on all post-sales
support systems, tools, policies and procedures through the
completion of required or recommended training programs.
- Resolve client issues to avoid unnecessary client escalations
by displaying a proven proficiency in desktop tools, such as CSG,
SFDC, COIN or CIT.
- Encourage long-term client retention by probing for current
levels of satisfaction while overcoming concerns and resolving
- Comply with company processes and procedures through internal
- Increase efficiency by building knowledge of the organization,
processes and clients.
- Perform additional duties related to the position as
assigned.Required keys for success:
- Two or more years of telecommunications sales or client
- Four or more years of business-to-business (B2B) sales or
client services management experience.
- Track record of effectively building and managing a client
services team focused on account lists of large business
- Proven prioritization and organizational skills with the
ability to manage enterprise level clients.
- Confident while presenting data while maintaining client and
- History of selling advance business solutions to
- Experience with internet technologies, functionality and
- Familiar with data networking technologies, functionality and
services, such as local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN)
or virtual private network (VPN).
- Competitive local exchange carrier (CLEC), telecommunications
and fiber/metro Ethernet sales experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with
all levels of an organization and clients.How you will stand out
from the crowd:
- History of effectively resolving high-profile client
- Proven ability to maintain professionally written internal and
- Track record of effectively interacting with senior
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or an equivalent
combination of education, training and experience (required).CAM325
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Austin , Enterprise Resolution Manager, Spectrum Enterprise, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!