Revenue Operations Manager- Commercial (AEs)
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionAt MNTN, we've built a culture based on quality,
trust, ambition, and accountability – but most importantly we
really enjoy working here. We're looking for people who naturally
want to do more, own more, and make an impact in their careers –
and we're seeking someone to be part of our next stage of growthAs
a Revenue Operations Manager, you will drive revenue by creating
and updating processes to support MNTN's customer facing teams
through our next exciting stage of growth. You will be a hands-on
leader and trusted advisor to provide the operational expertise and
analysis needed to to build out or iterate on existing structures
that enable team success, and work cross-functionally to provide
the insight and tools needed to keep department goals on track.What
- Be the key dedicated RevOps business partner for the Commercial
Sales, Account Executive team.
- Drive revenue through a process-driven approach. Work to
analyze, designing, and executing process improvements to maximize
effectiveness of the team
- Track measurable KPIs and required reporting structures, in
coordination with Sales leadership. Provide analysis to derive
insights on the health of the business, identify opportunities for
improvements and recommendations for strategic ways to
- Support effective change management and own the roll out of
process improvements and related documentation, training, and
reporting. Create meaningful feedback loops to evaluate
effectiveness of initiatives and support future iterations.
- Drive the standardization and refinement of data inputs.
Coordinate with Enablement and Systems & Technology group to
support process automation and better ways of working.
- Champion team goals and work cross functionally to cultivate
alignment and keep projects on track.
- Manage projects, cadence and prioritization, and future growth
and scaling of the RevOps team.Helpful skills and experience:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Revenue Operations, Sales
Operations, or Business Operations
- Ability to analyze complex data and problems and glean
actionable insights to create processes and workflows.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and be effective
communicating at all levels within an organization.
- Unwavering attention to detail and proven track record of
identifying gaps, issues, and areas of opportunity.
- A background in Sales or SaaS
- Extensive experience in Salesforce and other revenue technology
stack; Salesloft, ZoomInfo, Chorus, Clari, MarketoMNTN Perks:
- 100% Remote.
- Competitive compensation
- 100% healthcare coverage
- Open-ended vacation policy with an annual vacation
- Three day weekend every month of the year
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for dependent, medical and
dental careAbout MNTN:MNTN is the world's first self-serve CTV
platform that allows brands and agencies to precisely target
digital audiences on high-end cable networks, complete with
tracking in Google Analytics. We call it Performance TV. MNTN
Performance TV has redefined what it means to advertise on
television, transforming Connected TV into a direct response,
performance marketing channel.Our solutions give advertisers total
transparency and complete control over their campaigns – all with
the fastest go-live in the industry. Thousands of top brands have
partnered with MNTN, including Orangetheory Fitness, Callaway Golf,
Lands End, Yeti, and Ferrari.#Li-Remote
Keywords: MNTN, Austin , Revenue Operations Manager- Commercial (AEs), Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!