Senior Customer Success Manager
Company: People.ai Inc.
Posted on: May 14, 2022
People.ai accelerates enterprise growth through the power of AI.
With the industry's only -Revenue Intelligence System , People.ai
frees all customer-facing teams, including -sales , -marketing ,
and -customer success , from manual data entry by automatically
capturing all contact and customer activity data, dynamically
updating CRM and other systems of record, and providing actionable
intelligence across management tools to realize the full selling
capacity of the enterprise. Some of the world's best brands are
leveraging People.ai to transform their business, including Lyft,
New Relic, Okta, Tanium, and Zoom. At People.ai, we believe that
people enrich the world around them in countless ways. We believe
that the more time they spend applying their creativity,
resourcefulness and critical thinking to activities that matter
most in their professional life, the more effective a professional
they become. We're developing a deep understanding of the
professional world, mapping people, companies, and the information
that flows between them through natural language processing and
machine learning. Our team is a diverse, outspoken group of
creatives and critical thinkers, hyper-focused on driving
enterprise growth. We embrace different. We applaud non-traditional
career paths. We're inspired by people who have made processes
their own. - The Customer Success Manager acts as a trusted advisor
to our customers' Sales, Marketing, and Operations leaders to help
them achieve their goals and transform their organizations using
People.ai . Responsibilities
- Build and deliver upon mutually agreed upon success plans with
buy-in from customer's sales, marketing, and operational
- Act as an advisor to customers on the technical workings of
People.ai , People.ai data architecture, and how to integrate
People.ai into their sales/marketing stack.
- Deliver impactful insights that enable operational cadences to
improve efficiency, productivity, and/or growth for each
- Coordinate and deliver Executive Business Reviews to all
customers on a semi-annual cadence with highly engaged
- Develop champions for each persona at each customer.
- Support People.ai marketing by delivering customer stories and
references for each customer he/she owns.
- Help develop the customer engagement playbook across the
customer lifecycle, from kick-off to EBRs, enablement, and
- Experience in change management and business process
optimization within large customers/clients.
- Excellent storytelling communication in multiple formats
(verbal, written, and visual)
- Has the ability to engage C-levels and analysts in a single
- Possesses analytical chops and is tech-savvy
- Has the ability to absorb a customers tech stack/operational
workflow to identify gaps/opportunities for improvement
- Has built processes from the ground up in a high-growth
- Able to demonstrate a record of building strong customer
relationships and growing revenue.
- Experience working closely with product and engineering teams
to identify and document the right product enhancements.
- Strong task manager who can juggle multiple projects and
- Team player who collaborates well with others.
- Believes deeply that customer success is about building strong
relationships, managing expectations, and over-delivering before
the deadline. Founded in 2016 and based in San Francisco, the
company is backed by ICONIQ Capital, Andreessen Horowitz,
Lightspeed Venture Partners, Y Combinator and others. In 2019,
People.ai was recognized as a winner of the 2019 Bay Area Best
Places To Work , an awards program presented by the San Francisco
Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal.
Keywords: People.ai Inc., Austin , Senior Customer Success Manager, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!