Product Manager (Remote)
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionOrum is an AI-driven live conversation platform
that allows sales reps to connect with their target prospects on
the phone more efficiently. Orum increases sales efficiency, speeds
up pipeline growth, and lowers customer acquisition costs for
various companies ranging in size from start-ups to large
enterprises. Sales teams using Orum see consistent conversations,
more meetings booked, shorter rep ramp time, all while having fun
and not burning out. Orum has achieved triple-digit year-over-year
growth and tremendous customer love with a small, lean team. We are
beyond excited to build a powerful team that will support Orum in
its next stage of growth!Teams Mission:The Product Team is just
forming and needs Product Managers ready and excited to help chart
a path for what product leadership means at Orum! Our mission is to
build the most compelling sales platform the world has ever seen.
Well use curiosity and empathy to gain a deep understanding of the
market and user pain points. Then create a product that is simple,
impactful, and liberating.The Product Manager will...
- Create a compelling vision, strategy, and roadmap, and lead
execution of the entire product lifecycle.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the business to define
the product strategy, roadmap, and prioritization aligned with
business objectives and user needs.
- Rally the company behind your product vision and
inspire/motivate teams, including Engineering, Marketing, Sales,
and Customer Success functions, to execute the product vision.
- Define product requirements and work with designers, engineers,
and other product managers to scope, test, and implement
- Ensure that product updates are properly documented and
communicated for internal stakeholders.
- Own both quantitative and qualitative research and measurement,
leveraging both to inform product direction.
- Manage final stages of the product development life cycle:
- product release
- stakeholder communication
- go-to-market strategy
- Define and analyze data (KPIs) to help determine success of
product builds. Share results with the team and use conclusions to
drive the product further.
- Work collaboratively on determining strategy and processes to
lead the growing product team to success this year and
beyond!Salary:Base $120,000 - $150,000 with equity if you're
selected, we'll make an offer within this range that matches the
experience you're coming with. We respect your time and don't
intend to waste it.Requirements
- 2+ years of experience in product management with a
- Ability to develop product roadmaps and manage competing
priorities across various projects and stakeholders.
- Intrinsically motivated, able to self manage work and
- Can communicate effectively with users, engineers, designers,
and internal stakeholders
- Excellent documentation skills and organization
- Extraordinary interpersonal and communication skills with track
record of leading and motivating cross-functional teams
- Can explain complex topics to anyone
- Great storytelling and presentation skills
- Comfortable making mistakes and saying no while also explaining
why in terms that stakeholders understand
- Humble, curious, and empathetic
- Likes learning and asking questions
- Passionate about user experience
- Clear understanding of how sales, operations, marketing, and
customer success factor into product development
- Can effectively position a product in the market and keeps up
with market trends / competitionWhat kind of experience is nice to
have, but not required?
- Experience working on a B2C product, gamification, or social
- Data analysis or business intelligence experience
- Experience working within or creating rigorous user research
and testing processesDont meet the full list of requirements, but
think youd be a good fit?Research shows that men apply to jobs when
they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, while women and other
marginalized groups typically only apply when they check every box.
- Flexibility to work anywhere in the US. We were founded as a
remote company before the pandemic and plan to stay that way for
the foreseeable future.
- Flexible Vacation Policy - Take the time that you need, when
you need it. Orum Days Off: 1st Friday of every month, 2 weeks off
at the end of the year, and additional observed holidays.
- Competitive Healthcare, Dental, Vision Insurance Plans
- Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Meaningful Stock Options in Orum
- $2500 budget for work-related equipment that's yours to
- Semi-annual company retreats and team meetups for all employees
to connect in personOrum Is An Equal Opportunity EmployerWe're
committed to continually adding to our diverse team that represents
a growing variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. In
short, we want you to join in the ride if you're talented for one
of our roles, no other qualifiers.
Keywords: Orum, Austin , Product Manager (Remote), Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!