Semiconductor Next-Gen Cloud Senior Manager
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Semiconductor Next-Gen Cloud Senior Manager
Our Telecommunications, Media and Technology (TMT) industry clients
include some of the most valued companies in the U.S. and many of
the world's top global brands. We are poised to help clients shape
their evolving business models, scale and transform their
operations, modernize their processes and technologies, and
constantly improve their customer experience. Our Technology sector
includes the world leaders in software, semiconductor, Cloud,
analytics, cyber, networking, enterprise and personal computing,
and technology services.
Our Cloud Engineering team focuses on enabling our clients
end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in
the areas of: Cloud Strategy, Op Model Transformation, Cloud
Development, Cloud Integration & APIs, Cloud Migration, Cloud
Infrastructure & Engineering, and Cloud Managed Services. We help
our clients see the transformational capabilities of Cloud as an
opportunity for business enablement and competitive advantage.
Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and
resilience, and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations
spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our
clients towards a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor
solutions and Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and
Work You'll Do
Industry-leading clients. An award-winning culture. Top notch
connections. Big opportunities. At Deloitte, you'll work with the
best in the business to solve the toughest problems in business.
From learning to leadership, this is your chance to take your
career to the next level. You will:
- Deliver complex projects in a fast-paced, team environment
- Provide expert knowledge and guidance of progressive
semiconductor product development practices, metrics, and enabling
- Lead and assist semiconductor product pursuits and practice
- Promote and participate in forums for sharing expertise,
strengthening Deloitte's collective knowledge, and helping resolve
our clients' challenges
- Collaborate on innovative solutions to bolster the future of
- Continually develop your knowledge of in semiconductor
development's latest solutions
As a Senior Manager, you will lead and deliver large, complex
client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative
business and technology solutions for large companies. You will
contribute to the firm's growth and development in a variety of
- Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage
engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content;
facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels
at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products;
manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk.
Relationship Management of executive clients and sponsors:
- Participate in Business Development, develop and maintain
contact with top decision makers at key clients, organize and lead
pursuit teams, participate and lead aspects of the proposal
development process, contribute to the development of proposal
Practice Development & Eminence:
- Develop practical solutions and methodologies, develop
"thoughtware" and "point- of-view" documents, participate in public
speaking events, get published in industry periodicals.
- Perform the role of counselor and coach, provide input and
guidance into the staffing process, actively participate in staff
recruitment and retention activities, provide leadership and
support for delivery teams and staff in local offices.
- 5-8 years of prior consulting experience with large consulting
firm or serving as an internal consultant in industry. Experience
with Fortune 100 semiconductor clients is a plus.
- 5-8 years of deep experience in semiconductor industry
(Fabless, Foundries, Integrated Device Manufacturers,
- Experience leading transformation projects with focus on
next-gen technologies and product development in semiconductor
- Experience or exposure to any of the Silicon design lifecycle
stages with Semiconductor clients or EDA design vendors either
prior to tape out or post silicon is a bonus.
- Knowledge of key-cloud hyperscaler providers such as Amazon,
Google and Microsoft. Cloud Infrastructure (Iaas) Certifications in
one of the three hyperscalers - AWS, GCP and Azure.
- Understanding of the impact of semiconductor sector nuances
(wafer moving and non-wafer moving apps and technologies, EDA,
etc.) on cloud strategies and transformations (e.g. regulatory,
risk, security, commercial propositions).
- Must have experience in one of the following: Cloud Strategy,
Cloud Development & Integration, Cloud Migration, Cloud
Infrastructure & Engineering, Cloud Managed Services
- Experience driving, delivering and selling cloud opportunities
and delivering large-scale and complex strategic engagements.
- Ability to travel 50%, on average, based on the work you do and
the clients and industries/sectors you serve.
- Limited Sponsorship available.
- Understanding of hot and emerging technologies across
- Experience serving as trusted advisor to VP/CxO executives.
Ability to nurture and leverage client relationships.
- Strong project management and delivery experience, including
budget oversight and staffing of project teams including time
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the
ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Previous experience mentoring, training and developing junior
members of the team; experience in employee performance
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including
presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint). Working knowledge
and experience of MS Office applications and training development
- Located within a commutable distance of a Deloitte office.
Keywords: Deloitte, Austin , Semiconductor Next-Gen Cloud Senior Manager, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!