Director, Digital Product
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Director, Digital ProductAbout Eterneva: -Eterneva is completely
changing how we culturally view death and honor our loved ones.
We're here to bring a totally different tone to the end of life
space, and ensure remarkable people aren't forgotten! We are
category creators, building the first globally recognizable brand
in our space, and plan to be the first modern unicorn that disrupts
the antiquated death care industry. -About the Role:We are looking
for an ambitious Director of Digital Product with 7+ years of
experience in digital product with extensive experience in
e-commerce involving optimizing a considered funnel. -You're
excellent at developing world-class website user experiences and
extensive CRO/funnel optimization testing programs to convert
consumers into customers. Our ideal candidate is passionate about
great digital product experiences, and can turn their analysis,
user research, and user testing results into written requirements
that enable great software development. This person will be
prioritizing users' needs in everything we build, while also
balancing stakeholder feedback and business priorities to ensure we
deliver experiences that help re-define an industry ripe for
disruption. Lastly, they should have an e-commerce mentality, but
in the context of an emotional sale and considered purchase where
education, testing, and learning is key in moving someone from
awareness to intent. -What You'll Be Doing: -
- Build world-class mobile and desktop web experiences that help
consumers discover the most engaging, relevant, and educational
content to qualify them and path them to a conversion
- Maximize opportunities at each point of the funnel, conducting
site experiments and optimizing conversion at each point of the
- Work with marketing, engineering, executives, and other
cross-functional stakeholders to develop the product vision for
- Leading cross-functional teams that are comprised of web
developers, UI/UX designers, and marketing team members to build
best-in-class digital experiences
- Establish and own the Digital Product Roadmap that reflects
organization priorities, timelines, dependencies, and success
- Distill our website, funnel, and marketing goals into a
cohesive testing roadmap that includes process, resource
management, and technical requirements to scale.
- Write compelling user stories that highlight expected
functionality, benefits, and acceptance criteria for new and
proposed features that ultimately define what winning looks
- Engage in continuous discovery - benchmark our products,
conduct primary research, interview product users and business
stakeholders, distill insight from analytics, user-testing, and
Full Story session replays.
- Thoughtfully coordinate company-wide communication about the
roadmap, telling the story of our users and our product goals and
- Responsible for the process, resource management, and execution
on key initiatives.
What We're Looking For:
- 7+ years of digital product and conversion rate optimization
- Experience with high consideration products and high-ticket
funnels; Eterneva products range in price from $3k-$50k
- Strong analytical, prioritization, and communication skills.
- A track record of building great digital products that
simultaneously solve customer and business problems.
- Usability, research, and customer experience planning.
Keywords: Eterneva, Austin , Director, Digital Product, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!