Posted on: January 16, 2022
Why Work at The Savings Group?
Working at TSG is more than your standard J-O-B. That's because we
work with some of the most amazing goal oriented and driven people
in FinTech and we still embody the spirit of a startup! Over the
last 20-years not only have we worked together to perfect the way
we serve our customers but we've built a pretty awesome culture in
the process. Our people come from all kinds of backgrounds a to
create something exciting and new: A BETTER WAY TO DO CAR LOANS. We
offer steady growth, a strong and supportive leadership team, and
in-depth training and tools to ensure your success.
About The ROLE
The Savings Group is seeking a Content Manager to help scale our
digital content efforts and manage day-to-day content production
for The Saving Group and its subsidiaries AUTOPAY and RateGenius.
The ideal candidate is organized with an eye for the details that
make content compelling and engaging for our audience.
As the Content Manager for TSG you will report to the Editorial
Director and support the editing team by staging and publishing
content on our sites. This role is not a writing or editing
position. Youll spend a lot of time in our content management
system proofreading content, adding interactive elements and
calls-to-action, optimizing pages for SEO, improving the readers
experience, while keeping the content team on schedule.
About The RESPONSIBILITIES
- Stage and publish content on WordPress according to the
- Source and prepare stock photos, illustrations, and other
creative assets for publication
- Develop/build quizzes, tables, charts, and other creative
elements for digital content
- Collaborate with web development team to maintain WordPress,
add/upgrade plug-ins, and other basic content maintenance
- Work with graphic designer to create assets for content
- Contribute creative content ideas thatll attract and engage
About The REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and CSS
- 1-2 years experience publishing in WordPress or other CMS
- Experience with project management tools (Airtable, Asana,
Trello, Jira, etc.)
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Bridge.
About The REWARDS
The Savings Group promotes an empowered culture that encourages
personal, professional, and business growth. We focus on the
highest quality environment for people, products, and technology,
and facilitates a cohesive community by actively encouraging
communication between all. Some of the benefits we offer are:
- Up to 15 Paid Days Off
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Robust Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Offerings
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employer Contribution to Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Employer Matching 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Fitness Club Access
- Casual Office Environment
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Rategenius, Austin , Content Manager, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!