Account Manager, Mid Market
Company: Juniper Square
Posted on: January 16, 2022
About Juniper Square
Our mission is to make the worlds private capital markets more
efficient, transparent, and accessible. Privately owned assets like
commercial real estate make up half of our financial ecosystem yet
remain inaccessible to most people. We are digitizing these markets
and as a result bringing access to millions who dont currently
benefit from one of the most productive corners of our financial
ecosystem. If you care about making the world a better place by
making markets work better through technologyall while contributing
as a member of a values-driven organizationwe want to hear from
you. Weve doubled our team in each of the past four years while
maintaining an excellent culture and staying true to our values. We
are well-funded and building for the long-term. We need YOU to help
us achieve our mission.
Juniper Square invests in a hybrid workforce and we offer three
work modes: full time remote work from your home office, a hybrid
of home and office work from one of our office hubs, currently in
San Francisco and Austin, or full time work in an office hub. The
company headquarters is in the Cloud and we invest in digital-first
operations. We have communities of remote employees across the US
and Canada, with more substantive local remote working communities
in Seattle, Denver, Chicago and New York, but we are open to
employees working in several states and provinces. We are happy to
share with interested applicants where and how we work.
About Your Role
Juniper Square's Account Management (AM) team is hiring. We have
multiple positions open and we are looking for Account Managers to
join the Mid Market team. This is a fast-growing team, growing and
deepening our relationships with our real estate investment
Mid Market AMs manage about 60 existing client accounts responsible
for commercial opportunities. You will love this role and perform
well if you enjoy methodical and strategic longer sales cycles.
What you'll do
- Manage a book of existing business working directly with the
customers' executive team to build relationships and map their
goals to Juniper Squares capabilities.
- Achieve revenue target to up-sell and cross-sell by learning
our customers objectives and introducing new products and services
to help meet them
- Achieve retention targets by making sure Juniper Square is
delivering value in a meaningful, visible, and goal-aligned
- Lead all aspects of deal execution, from business case
development to deal structuring and negotiation
- Map accounts and coordinate meetings to identify success
metrics, shared commitments, timelines, and action plans. These
will include, both scheduled (e.g., quarterly business reviews, and
executive syncs) and meetings as needed.
- Work with internal teams, including but not limited to,
customer success, account executives, marketing, product,
engineering, and legal.
- Proactively help Juniper Squares Product team ideate and
prioritize new products and features by advocating for our
- Use tools and systems to operate efficiently, identify
opportunities and mitigate risk such as Salesforce
- 3+ years of experience managing existing client accounts,
regularly engaging and building relationships with the purchasing
- Experience managing clients in the mid- market segment
- Industry experience selling B2B Software products such as ERP,
CRM, Workflow Management, and Reporting solutions.
- Performs well measured on revenue-based outcomes: renewals,
upsell, and cross-sells
- Effective skills in communication, influence, and coordination
with stakeholders, including the economic buyer
- Prioritizes pressing demands and mid and long term goals to
manage book of business
- Demonstrates self motivations, resourcefulness and
accountability to learn and grow
- Familiar with using CRM systems to maintain timely detailed
notes and well documented updates on accounts to reinforce one
source of truth for customer commercial data and information.
- Knowledge of financial and real estate private equity concepts
or curiosity to learn about the private capital markets and
technology innovation in the industry.
- Ability to independently solve problems, takes initiative and
has the willingness to take on adjacent projects when it best
serves the company and/or team
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, dental, and vision care for you and your family
- Unlimited vacation policy and paid holidays
- Generous paid family leave, medical leave, and bereavement
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Professional development stipend
- Healthcare FSA and commuter benefits programs
- Monthly work from home wellness stipend while we're all
- Mental wellness coverage including live coaching and therapy
- Home office productivity allowance to help create an ideal work
from home setup
If you got to this point, we hope you're feeling excited about the
job description youve just read! Even if you don't feel that you
meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply.
We're eager to meet people that believe in Juniper Square's mission
and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways not just
candidates who check all the boxes.
Keywords: Juniper Square, Austin , Account Manager, Mid Market, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!