Commerical Lines Operations Manager - Remote
Posted on: January 16, 2022
At Winooski Insurance, we create meaningful and long-lasting
relationships with our clients. It's our goal to help our clients
find insurance coverage that is best suited for their business.
We are looking for a Commercial Lines Operations Manager to lead
our Commercial Lines Account Management team and be responsible for
managing the operational activities of the department to ensure
consistent standards of service and professionalism. The individual
in this position will be a key member of our Commercial Management
Team and will be involved in carrier negotiations, renewal
strategy, and client retention. The ideal candidate will possess a
strong work ethic, high energy, be motivated and responsive, and
possess a desire to support and develop a strong team of
individuals who are committed to excellence. Ensuring profitable
growth and account retention, long term company and client
relationships, and effective utilization of corporate resources
will be primary goals.
For over 35 years Winooski Insurance, also doing business as
DealerPolicy Insurance, has been working diligently to build
life-long relationships built on transparency, trust and integrity.
We promise to work hard for you, your family and your business. We
have partnered with several insurance carriers also committed to
ensuring you have better purchase and claims experiences, and gain
everyday value for your insurance investment.
Daily And Monthly Responsibilities
- Must have a proven track record of developing talent and
leading a successful customer service team
- Work with Director of Commercial Lines to define performance
metrics and responsible for holding team accountable for
- Solid understanding of agency workflow procedures,
underwriting, sales, service, and processing
- Advanced knowledge and comprehensive understanding of
commercial lines insurance products and coverage within a
- Must be able to develop and maintain technical proficiency in
insurance products, risk management techniques and marketing, and
keep informed of current industry events, product and market
- Strong ability to readily identify and resolve departmental
operations issues, problems or concerns
- Exceptional communication skills, both written & verbal,
including the ability to provide thoughtful and confident
- Ability to work independently and express excellent
- Leverage current technology to streamline workflows; as well as
identifying new technology to improve both agent and customer
- Develop new strategies to accomplish and support the
department's growing needs and new business plan objectives,
including carrying out the department's action plans through clear
direction and communication.
- Work cross collaboratively across other functions at the
operation to implement and push forward with initiatives, closely
work with departments such as marketing, finance, business
- Deal with customer escalations when applicable
- Implementing new carriers across multiple states
- Insurance Industry experience required.
- 5 + years of experience with Commercial Lines Insurance
- Active Property & Casualty (P&C) License preferred.
- Ability to develop, lead, and grow a team.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products and Agency Management
- Must be organized with demonstrated skills for effective
communication both verbal and written with the ability to influence
- Remote position, Northeast region.
DealerPolicy offers a comprehensive Benefits Package, which
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account with company match
- FSA, Dependent Care FSA and Commuter pre-tax benefit
- PTO allowance and holidays
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Discounted Edge & Fitness Membership
- Wide variety of local discounts
Keywords: DealerPolicy, Austin , Commerical Lines Operations Manager - Remote, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!