Traveling Business Office Manager
Company: Ensign Services
Posted on: January 15, 2022
We are currently seeking an experienced, talented dynamic
Business Office Manager for a multi-facility Traveling Business
Office Manager position supporting business office operations in
the skilled nursing setting. THIS IS A FLOATING ROLE. -*This is NOT
a remote position. Overview/Duties:
- This is a supportive role that serves as an interim Business
Office Manager (BOM) at Skilled Nursing Facilities with BOM
- This role is responsible for assisting with training new BOM's
in their roles in accounts receivable and resident trust
- Will work closely with accounts receivable resource teams to
serve independently as interim Business Office Manager (BOM) for
SNF Facilities with BOM vacancies, including responsibility for the
facilities business office manager functions.
- Coordinate training of new BOM's with facilities and regional
teams as needed.
- Work closely with facility staff and regional teams on special
projects, such as accounts receivable resolution, resident trust
reconciliations and analysis.
- Work with other departments to maintain accurate billing
records in the accounts receivable system.
- Responsible for front end collections of A/R balances due from
residents while in-house (meets with residents and responsible
- Responsible for back end collections of A/R balances due from
residents after discharge.
- Monitor Medicaid pending accounts for resolution with state or
- Responsible for month-end closing of billing system.
- Responsible for resident trust accounting and compliance with
government regulations and company policy.
- Generate accurate and complete claims for billing systems for
- Independently conduct exit meetings with Facility Executive
Directors to review results of interim assignment.
- Provide weekly reports to the Market Leader and AR Resource
teams recapping results of interim assignments. - Qualifications:
- Qualified candidate will have at least 3 years of successful
Business Office Management in the Skilled Nursing/Post-Acute
- Multi-facility management preferred
- Point Click Care (PCC) billing system experience preferred
- PCC and RFMS Resident Trust Funds experience preferred
- Experience with billing Medicare, Medicaid, and Medicare
Advantage, Commercial and Co-insurance.
- Passionate about collections with solid research skills and
attentive to detail
- Must be willing to travel as needed, so flexibility is
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance/ 401K +
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie
- Opportunities for growth! Are you a -Business Office Manager
who is eager to make a difference? We're looking for exceptional
professionals to join our team, so if you're looking to make a
change to work at a truly remarkable place, we encourage you to
apply. About us: Ensign Services is a national leader in the
growing healthcare industry. We are a progressive company that
provides service and support to over 230+ long-term care facilities
and other affiliated entities with over 30,000 employees. We are a
unique company with a flat structure that allows our independent
affiliates to make decisions that best fit them. -Our affiliated
entities are located across more than a dozen states, and we are
continuing to grow. - What sets Ensign Services apart from other
companies is the quality of our most valuable resource - our
people. We take our core values of -Customer Second,
Accountability, Passion for Learning, Love One Another, Intelligent
Risk Taking, Celebration, and Ownership (CAPLICO) seriously and
strive to provide a work experience that proves it! Apply Today!The
employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign
Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the
skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice
Keywords: Ensign Services, Austin , Traveling Business Office Manager, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!