Lead, Digital Asset Management
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Who We Are
Founded in 2005, 2K Games is a global video game company,
publishing titles developed by some of the most influential game
development studios in the world. Our studios responsible for
developing 2K's portfolio of world-class games across multiple
platforms, include Visual Concepts, Firaxis, Hangar 13, CatDaddy,
Cloud Chamber, and HB Studios. Our portfolio of titles is expanding
due to our global strategic plan, building and acquiring exciting
studios whose content continues to inspire all of us! 2K publishes
titles in today's most popular gaming genres, including sports,
shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, casual, and family
Our team of engineers, marketers, artists, writers, data
scientists, producers, thinkers, and doers, are the professional
publishing stewards of our growing library of critically acclaimed
franchises such as NBA 2K, Battleborn, BioShock, Borderlands, The
Darkness, Mafia, Sid Meier's Civilization, WWE 2K, and XCOM.
At 2K, we pride ourselves on creating an inclusive work
environment, which means encouraging our teams to Come as You Are
and do your best work! We are dedicated to diversity and inclusion
and want our community of candidates to reflect this commitment. We
encourage all qualified applicants to explore our global
2K is headquartered in Novato, California, and is a wholly-owned
label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
- Stay informed on game development and asset creation standards,
DAM systems, and innovative methods of success.
- Identify technology needs and opportunities to own an efficient
and effective content management system.
- Advise the group and directly lead internal and external team
members and contractors.
- Identify and pursue content needs and platform opportunities;
evolve and expand content repositories as content needs
- Partner with development teams for alignment with their
existing and future content strategies.
- Project manage content ingestion, resources, and initiatives
using JIRA/ Aha.
- Coordinate different content formats and categories for easy
- Ensure effective communication strategy with platform
- Identify and prioritize platform upgrades, improvements, and
changes to provide maximum return on investment.
- Champion principles and value of content management across the
- Think big. Then successfully communicate your ideas in a group
- Propose creative solutions to business objectives.
- Develop dashboards and communicate out regular updates covering
value and usage.
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum 6 years experience in content development or management
- Ability to lead a team-hiring great talent, mentor, developing,
providing feedback, measuring performance.
- Technical proficiency in digital asset management technologies,
systems management, and administration.
- Outstanding presentation, communication, and organizational
- Ability to run multiple projects at a time.
- Must be highly collaborative and professional.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Process creation, improvement, and documentation
- Ability to measure success; results driven.
- Champions an environment that focuses on the customer.
- Build positive relationships.
- Team oriented and highly collaborative known as a phenomenal
partner and problem solver.
- Detail and process-oriented; able to define and refine
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Knows how to empower and nurture a team.
- Passion for training and developing people.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never use instant
messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective
employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to ensuring that
qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable
accommodation to participate in the job application or interview
process, to perform their essential job functions, and to receive
other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us if
you need a reasonable accommodation.
Keywords: 2K, Austin , Lead, Digital Asset Management, Executive , Leander, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!