Director of Accounting
Company: Parker and Lynch
Posted on: January 15, 2022
A rapidly growing organization in the financial services sector
is seeking a VP of Accounting to lead an elite team of accounting
professionals here in Austin, TX. This position will be an integral
part of not only the Company's accounting compliance processes but
also a key cog in the leadership team driving accounting strategy.
The position will report directly to the CFO and have high
visibility across the organization. This position features
competitive compensation, bonus, benefits package and the
opportunity to really grow as an accounting leader here in Austin.
As the VP of Accounting, your job responsibilities will
- Oversee month-end, quarter-end, and annual close
- Budgeting, forecasting and planning buck stop with you
- Financial statements presentations to C-Suite leadership and
- Leader, motivator and development coach of the accounting and
finance teams You should have the following (very impressive)
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting
- 7+ years total progressive accounting experience
- Minimum of 2 years management experience
- An analytical mind that is willing to roll up their sleeves and
dig in the weeds
- A CPA license (this is a must) What more could you ask for??
Great organization? Check. Fantastic product that is saving the
environment? Yep. What are you waiting for? A position like this
doesn't come around very often, so apply today! Should you want the
fastest response, please send your resume directly to
Jana.Krebs@parkerlynch.com. We are always working with some great
clients nationwide and would encourage you to check out
www.ParkerLynch.com to see what other accounting and finance roles
Keywords: Parker and Lynch, Austin , Director of Accounting, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!