FOH Service Manager w/drive and passion to develop FOH staff and service standards.
Company: Black Sheep Lodge
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Candidates must be fun and energetic, have an outgoing
personality, positive attitude and possess the ability to inspire,
educate and motivate our FOH staff to create a memorable, exciting
experience for our guests. Responsibilities and expectations
include, but are not limited to:
- FOH Service Manager's direct job task: Responsible for FOH
staff and service as a whole. Active staff recruiting, prompt and
thorough hiring, ongoing service training and education, retention
and scheduling (using Hot Schedules)
- Onboarding and upkeep of FOH employee paperwork, required
certifications and back office operations. -
- Guest relations, table touches and cultivating relationships
with customers into regulars and community involvement.
- Ability to directly lead, mentor, delegate and supervise FOH
staff in their job duties and tasks, while holding staff
- Opening/closing and day to day restaurant duties, paperwork,
currency administration, cash handling and accounting.
- Vendor transactions, ordering, accountability, invoice data
entry, inventory and cost control using RASI on-line accounting
- Ongoing development of restaurant operations and the creative
vision for the restaurant, promotions, events and driving
- Position includes at least 2 high volume bartending shifts, all
the while directly supervising FOH operations. Normally 40+ (up to
55 hour upon occasion) work weeks, 8 to 10 hour shifts.
- Physical upkeep and light maintenance of equipment, building
and property.Requirements and experience:FOH Service Manager
position requires qualified candidates to be organized,
self-motivated and have the ability and resources to actively
recruit, train, and retain our serving staff of 20+ servers and
barbacks. Qualified candidates must also have demonstrated the
ability to lead a team, foster FOH staff development and customer
service skills, able to multitask, trouble shoot and problem solve
under stressful/high volume service situations.
- Minimum (4) years RECENT experience in the service industry
with a minimum (2) years HIGH VOLUME BARTENDING experience with an
emphasis on craft beer, liquor, craft cocktail knowledge with high
bartending and production skills.
- Minimum of (2) years proven SERVICE INDUSTRY MANAGEMENT
experience with direct FOH staff management a must!
- Aloha knowledge w/back of house POS experience, Microsoft
Office, internet, Slack, email capabilities and social media
awareness. Staff scheduling and managers log using Hot
- TABC and TX Food Managers certification
- Open availability and reliable transportation -Compensation:
-Salary and compensation TBD based on experience with great
benefits such as a performance bonus, paid group health plan (after
60 days), paid time off, cell phone reimbursement and company wide
discount upon completion of training included in a 90-day
probationary period. Excellent opportunities for advancement and
company growth with our expanding multi-unit/multi-concept
Keywords: Black Sheep Lodge, Austin , FOH Service Manager w/drive and passion to develop FOH staff and service standards., Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!