Business Development Manager - Austin, TX
Company: LendingOne, LLC
Posted on: January 15, 2022
LendingOne is a direct private lender for Real Estate
professionals headquartered in Boca Raton, FL with additional
offices in Dallas, TX, Charlotte, NC and Denver, CO. LendingOne
made the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in
America in 2019!
We specialize in providing business-purpose mortgage loans for
non-owner-occupied investment properties. We offer fix/flip bridge
loans and long-term rental financing. Not a broker nor a bank, but
a fully funded lending partner that can close consistently.
LendingOne and its affiliates have extensive real estate experience
and have provided over $2 Billion in real estate capital - Over $1
Billion to repeat clients!
We are not your typical corporate environment. We are a group of
entrepreneurial self-starters, working together to redefine the
private lending world, one investment at a time. We focus on
providing excellent client service, a professional approach, and
At LendingOne, we view our people as the backbone of our success.
We hire for character and ambition and believe in providing a
platform to our employees that cultivates an environment of mutual
trust, respect, and benefit.
- This is a Full Time opportunity working remotely inside the
Austin, TX area- Qualified candidates will live in or near the
Austin, TX area **
Business Development Managers (BDM's) build market position by
locating, developing, defining, negotiating and closing new
business relationships. BDM's assist both LendingOne and potential
borrowers in assessing the borrower's business ventures, analyzing
the borrower's income potential, credit worthiness, and advising
the borrower regarding the business decision of using LendingOne
financial products. A successful candidate will have a strong
understanding of real estate ventures and business operations, has
a sense of urgency, initiative and competitive drive to get things
done and will possess a natural enthusiasm in working with and
through people in the process. We are looking for talented and
competitive professionals with consultative sales experience that
thrive in a fast-paced environment. This person will maintain the
skills necessary to engage professionally and successfully with new
clients, building relationships and gaining repeat business.
Semi- frequent visits to our Headquarters office in Boca Raton, FL
may be necessary.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and
customer satisfaction in assigned geographical territory
- Promote LendingOne's products and services by addressing or
predicting clients objectives
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Act as a consultant to borrowers/Clients, including educating
borrowers on LendingOne products and services, collecting and
analyzing borrowers' assets and investments, and advising borrowers
regarding the advantages and disadvantages of LendingOne financial
- Guiding borrowers through the investment process, including
counseling borrowers on how to become qualified to do business with
- Cultivating meaningful relationships with LendingOne borrowers,
offering excellent service, and securing repeat business.
- Screening potential business deals in order to protect
LendingOne's assets as well as the assets of LendingOne capital
investors by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements/
potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal
priorities; recommending quality products and services to new and
- Developing long term relationship with new customers by
examining risks and potentials in recommended deals, and by
estimating customers' needs and goals.
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our solutions
according to customers' needs and objectives.
- Communicating clearly with internal and external stakeholders
in reference to progress, timelines and stipulations.
- Ensuring proper collection of required documents and closing
- Working closely and collaboratively with operations team during
the closing process
- Closing new business by contacting potential partners in a lead
- Base salary plus commission earnings
- Training and career development with growth opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental,
vision and short and long-term disability insurance
- Company matching 401(k) Plan
LendingOne is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital
Keywords: LendingOne, LLC, Austin , Business Development Manager - Austin, TX, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!