Company: Sweet Treets Bakery
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Bakery Kitchen ManagerSweet Treets Bakery is a local custom
bakery focused on delighting our customers with artisanal,
beautiful, and high-quality cake and desserts with a main focus of
the business being custom decorated cakes, prestige custom wedding
cakes, and other "treets". - We are a 10+ year-old business always
looking for new ways to bring people joy. To do this, we need a
best-in-the-business team! We are located in Oak Hill @ 6705 W HWY
290, Austin, TX.Sweet Treets is looking for a proficient and
talented Kitchen Manager to join our back of house team. The right
person will be responsible for managing and leading the Kitchen
team as well as the production of a variety of pastries, desserts,
cakes, fillings/frostings, and other baked treats. Experience with
cake/pastry is necessary and a culinary degree is great but not
necessary. Prior management/leadership experience is
required.Qualified Candidates will:
- - - be able to work FULL-TIME up to 45 hours.
- - - have strong communication and organization skills
- - - have a positive, coachable attitude and willingness to
- - - - -have a reliable vehicle (sometimes need to stop at
Sam's, H-E-B, or Costco)
- - - have 2 years of high production bakery/pastry experience
- - - oversee and be responsible for items such as cakes,
pastries, and other desserts
- - - is active in the local food community, inspired by
seasonality and passionate about all things sweet.
- - - have good time management skills and the ability to
multi-task with a calm demeanor
- - - have the ability to follow directions, establish
procedures, and prioritize tasks given by Bakery Director
- - - able to delegate tasks to your team.
- - - - -have the ability to visually examine products for
quality and specifications
- - - have a focus on handling customer orders, inventory
management, quality control, maintaining kitchen, delivery support,
- - - be able to stand for extended periods of time and lift up
to 50 lbs
- - - have flexibility in scheduling, working weekends and
holidays. Typical schedule starts as early as 6:30am-8:00am
- - - able to follow recipes and instructions both written and
- - - - -maintain a clean personal work area, as well as public
- - - - -assist baking team with preparation of baked goods for
orders and storefront items.If you are energetic, efficient,
friendly & love working within a team environment, we want to meet
you! We will be conducting interviews over the next two weeks.
Please send an up to date resume and brief summary of yourself to .
or reply to this ad. This will be a salaried position. Compensation
will be $40,000 - $45,000 per year based on experience + tips. We
offer employee discounts, AFLAC (Health Benefit Support & Dental),
- and accrued Paid Time Off for full time employees.
Keywords: Sweet Treets Bakery, Austin , Kitchen Manager, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!