Project Manager - Construction/Countertop Projects
Company: Austin Granite Direct
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Project ManagerAustin Granite Direct is a growing company with a
unique business model, we have served Austin and surrounding areas
for over 15 years, as a customer-oriented company our goal is to
provide an one-stop shop with a huge variety of inventory to
provide the most convenience time for customers shopping their
countertop or surfaces area.At AGD, you aren't just a number, you
will directly impact the company's growth and success! You will
have the ability to learn and understand multiple areas of the
firm, and also have the ability to grow your own team.Austin
Granite Direct is seeking for a Project Manager with strong
organizational and project management skills. Ideal candidate will
handle aspects of a project, from start to finish, including but
not limited, generate estimates, meet with customers, closing
deals, coordinate material orders, installation details and drive
projects to successful completion.Knowledge base of natural stone
materials including granites, marbles, limestones, quartz and other
man-made materials is preferred.Project Management:
- Coordinate with client, architect to meet project and design
specifications for final and successful completion.
- Be able to work under pressure and in a fast paced
- Oversee all aspects of fabrication, shop drawings, cutting
tickets, range sample adherence, sequence and scheduling to meet
- Review and communicate material range requirements to client to
ensure project specified expectations.
- Solution minded to resolve technical issues working with
client, co-workers and installers.
- Assess best stone and vendor options to meet material
specifications or intended applications.
- Coordinate stone drawings and details and sub-trade contractors
to ensure final size.Sales & Estimating:
- Communicate with vendors about customer's hold and provide
customers with options.
- Reads and interprets blue-prints and drawings for best
practice, material identification and application.
- Coordinate with your back-office to follow up and work timely
to assist customers' expectations.
- Manage to assist customers to close deals.Knowledge: --
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.-- Highly
organized while managing and documenting multiple and wide-ranging
projects in a fast paced work environment.-- Ability to function
with minimal supervision and project ownership.-- Good composure
when facing challenging situations - solution oriented.-- Computer
skills preferred of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and AutoCAD & other
digital estimating software.BenefitsMedical insurance, 10 days'
vacation, paid holidaysWe offer a competitive salary base, plus
commission and bonusJob Type: Full-timePay: $50,000.00 - $75,000.00
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time offSupplemental Pay:
- Bonus pay
- Commission payEducation:
- Bachelor's (Preferred)Experience:
- Project management: 2 years (Preferred)Work Location: One
Keywords: Austin Granite Direct, Austin , Project Manager - Construction/Countertop Projects, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!