Company: Westin Homes
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Westin Homes is currently accepting resumes for a Construction
Manager position in the Austin Area. This position will manage the
start process, construction phase and delivery of homes within a
specific project or subdivision according to established criteria.
The selected candidate will provide a high level of quality
customer service to home buyers and home owners during the
construction and warranty phases. They will also maintain product
quality, profit margins and production standards by utilizing the
construction management procedures. The candidate will manage all
Company business according to the Company's policies, Core Values
and Company Mission.Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate all construction activity to provide an effective,
efficient, systematic and sequential flow of work according to the
established production schedule, start process, construction phase
and cost control
- Be familiar with, and review regularly, the construction
manual, subdivision standard contract specifications, standard
options and option price workbook, designer specification sheet and
all subdivision information (Deed Restrictions, HOA, EPA, Tract
maps, etc.) and understand all municipal, code and site conditions
associated with construction on the project.
- Effectively communicate with the homeowner from the
pre-construction meeting, through the construction phase, closing
and warranty period on all issues pertaining to the construction of
- Effectively communicate with the Sales Counselor on all
build-to-suit contracts, spec homes, model maintenance, subdivision
maintenance, signage and all other issues necessary to run an
- All Construction Managers shall have an excellent working
knowledge of the Warranty Service program. Be willing to step in
- Other duties as requestedMinimum Qualifications:
- High School Diploma required.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Business or
another related field is preferred.
- A minimum of 1-year prior Construction experience
- A minimum of 1-year Warranty Service experience is
- Computer proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Proven customer service skills required.
- Ability to read plans, concepts and translate into cost
estimates that fit within the goals and strategy of the
- Ability to communicate (oral and written) including desired to
ask questions and learn from others.
- Strong organizational skills with keen ability to prioritize,
multi-task and pay close attention to detail and accuracy.Job Type:
Full-timePay: $75,000.00 - $100,000.00 per yearBenefits:
- Health insurance
- Paid time offSchedule:
- Monday to FridaySupplemental Pay:
- Bonus payEducation:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Project management: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location:
- One locationWork Remotely:
- NoWork Location: One location
Keywords: Westin Homes, Austin , Construction Manager, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!