Sr. Project Manager, Digital Marketing
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Intellibright, an Inc. 5000/Financial Times 500 Fastest Growing
Company and Google Premier Agency (Top 3% of all Google Partners),
is looking for an experienced Project Management leader with the
ability to manage digital marketing/web projects and create/drive a
culture of process documentation/improvement. The ideal candidate
will leverage business process, project management principles,
marketing knowledge, and stakeholder management skills to achieve
strong results (i.e. on time, within budget). This hire will report
to the COO with the potential to either develop into a Director of
Operations and/or a General Manager.
Intellibright specializes in Pay Per Sale Internet Marketing.
Basically, we pay all the costs and are compensated on sales from
the leads we generate online (no ecommerce). We love our business
model and so do our clients, many of whom are generating $100M+ in
So how's business? We're experiencing highly accelerated growth
which propelled us to #1189 of the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing
Companies for 2020; we've also been recognized by Financial Times
as one of the 500 Fastest Growing Companies for 2021. We have the
top floor of a West Lake office building with a huge outdoor
covered deck overlooking the hill country with free parking in our
dedicated underground garage. Currently, we're working remotely
with plans to return to the office by September 2021 (or when it's
safe to do so).
Why is this a dream job? We don't have a culture of last minute
requests or fire drills. Generally, things are planned out in
advance. Imagine a business model where the client gives you the
authority to increase revenue and achieve their goals without
micro-management and limited oversight. We promise our clients
results and they promise us they will let us do what we need in
order to achieve those results.
Now, that's not to say this won't be a challenge. We have amazing
clients, who trust that we'll deliver on all web and marketing
initiatives. Our superstar candidate is a proven results-focused
leader, highly organized, self-driven, and passionate about growing
our clients' businesses through digital initiatives.
- New Client Onboarding serve as the main point of contact to
clients as we take over their website and install our core
marketing services to their businesses.
- Results drive projects with profitability and timeline in
- Process Documentation systematize processes so that our core
services results focus on lead generation.
- Process Improvement identify our most critical and repeated
processes and work towards execution with greater efficiency and
results in a repeatable scalable manner.
- Instill and lead a culture of continuous improvement with
- Communication constantly communicate timeline, changes, and
risks to project plans as we near Go Live dates.
- Systems serve as the primary admin of critical PM systems, such
as Accelo (project management) and Confluence (process
- 3+ years of project management experience; agency/client
- 3+ years of Google Ads/Analytics, Excel, and G-Suite software
- Expert at managing stakeholder relationships with a focus on
identifying/removing obstacles and managing the team's priorities
to deliver on time and within budget results
- A strong working knowledge of Internet Marketing (i.e. Web
Design/UX, SEO, SEM)
- Experience at a fast-growth company with success taking on
- Experience with managing tasks in a centralized task management
software like Trello
- Experience with technical implementations and strong technical
skills a major plus
- Highly innovative, self-directed and able to deal well with
- Ability to prioritize and execute multiple projects within
established time frames
- Ability to communicate and discuss technical topics with both
technical and business audiences.
- Competitive compensation ($78-85k DOE) + equity, and a focus on
developing you into a key leader as we continue to grow
- 100% Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Cool, fun office with huge covered deck overlooking the hill
country (we're all remote now until it's safe to move back)
- Kitchen stocked with a variety of free drinks and healthy
- Healthy work/life balance
- Bi-Weekly team lunches at great places like Sway, Haru, Loro,
Ramen Tatsuya, Perry's
- High profile clients in a variety of industries with long-term
- Stability of 11 year old profitable company
- Get in on the ground floor of this Inc. 5000 & FT 500 Fastest
- Be a key element of success in a disruptive model for the
Keywords: Intellibright, Austin , Sr. Project Manager, Digital Marketing, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!