Principal Delivery Manager
Company: Informatica Corp.
Posted on: April 10, 2021
A career with Informatica gives you all the opportunities and
benefits that can only come from working for the trusted industry
leader. By joining our team, you'll be able to solve real-life
problems, make a difference, have a global impact, and join a
supportive group of globally diverse teammates. We encourage you to
be yourself, grow with us and unleash your potential. External
Description: The Principal Delivery Manager works--closely with
Professional Services Regional Managers, Account Managers, Field
Sales teams, Services Solutions Architects, Resource Management,
and Consulting Managers to deliver on business requirements,
protect revenue and profit, and avoid cost overruns. Provides
relationship management and acts as client liaison during delivery
of a professional services engagement. Focused upon and responsible
for client satisfaction, maintaining client communication, and the
overall management of the client relationship. May work to grow the
client relationship by identifying new business opportunities.
Works with delivery team to execute on contract terms and
conditions and to ensure on-time delivery of projects that support
the client's business. Travel to customer sites may exceed 50%, as
applicable to the customer engagement.
- Accountable for a portfolio of engagements, ensuring resources,
capacity, and dependencies are managed for successful
- Works with delivery staff and account management to understand
the business requirements of the customer.
- Partners with delivery staff and solutions architects to
deliver the engagements of the professional services
- Provides project status reporting and expense management /
- Identifies and mitigates risk within the engagement.
- Receives customer acceptance of deliverables and/or manages
necessary changes on statements of work.
- Proactively acts to prevent and/or address project
- Mentors lesser scoped Delivery Manager team members and
- Engages with senior-most external and internal stakeholders,
where executive communication and influencing-skills are
- Responsible for CSAT survey send/receive on managed
- Produces project summary and does hand-off to Customer Success
- At this level, incumbents are likely to be aligned to a
geo-specific region, industry vertical, product specific, or major
account sub-set (Enterprise, Strategic, Commercial, etc) with
multiple, complex engagements within their portfolio. Knowledge &
- Holds expert-level experience and uses professional concepts
and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data
requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Exercises judgment in methods, techniques, and evaluation
criteria for obtaining results.
- Leverages business acumen and subject matter expertise.
- Thorough understanding of Informatica business priorities,
strategy and direction.
- Works across the organization and maintains/builds strong
working relationships based in experiences/past interactions.
- Successful experience in delivery of Master Data Management
projects. Informatica solutions experience is preferred though
experience with other MDM solutions is a plus.
- Successful track record of delivering technical consulting
engagements which include installations of complex software and
development of complex data solutions.
- Solid data analysis and data management skills
- Strong communication, presentation and organization skills -
ability to reduce complex and complicated information into clear
recommendations to senior leadership
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks across
- PMP Certification preferred
- Minimum 8+ years of relevant professional experience.
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.-- #
LI-TK1 Informatica is the enterprise cloud data management leader,
helping enterprises overcome critical business challenges by
leading with the power of data. Processing over 15 trillion cloud
transactions a month, Informatica enables the world's most
innovative companies to take a cloud-first, cloud-native approach
to modernize their data infrastructure, gain a 360-degree view of
their business, and drive data governance and privacy. Informatica
is the market leader in all five key categories of enterprise data
management and has been the trusted partner to more than 9,500
customers. Connect with Informatica at www.informatica.com ,
LinkedIn , Twitter , and Facebook . Conquering the Impossible with
data, come join--#LifeAtINFA! All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color,
religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability. Apply for
an open role via our Career Page or through an Internal Referral.
While you're waiting to hear back from our Talent Acquisition Team,
visit Informatica.com, our Informatica social channels, and
Glassdoor. Doing so will give you insight into who we are, what we
do, and why you should join our team. If you're a great fit, one of
our Recruiter's will reach out to you to schedule an initial screen
via a video call. Use this time to share your experience with the
Recruiter, and why you're the best person for the job. After
speaking to the Recruiter, you'll have a chance to meet with the
Hiring Manager and team via a video call. Use this step as a chance
to learn more about the team, and as a chance to sell yourself and
impress the team.
Keywords: Informatica Corp., Austin , Principal Delivery Manager, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!