Director of Amazon
Company: Perfect Keto
Posted on: April 10, 2021
This position will report directly to the VP of Marketing. Come
join one of the most talented teams in the health space and work
with a crew of badasses.
Candidates should be comfortable digging into spreadsheets, have an
understanding of ad platforms, and a good understanding of ROI and
how to run and structure promotional campaigns. Amazon experience
is a must.
WHY PERFECT KETO?
70% of Americans are overweight, 50% are managing at least one
chronic disease and on prescription medications, and over 40% have
diabetes or prediabetes. The problem isn't that people are lazy,
it's that our food system is making them sick.
Big Food is killing people because all they care about are profits
for their shareholders. They produce garbage products and put
billions into marketing the status quo and confusing consumers so
they buy cheap mass-manufactured ingredients that are engineered to
hijack your biology. We're here to take them on. But not just
The vast majority of hot new "better for you" brands are just as
evil. They masquerade as healthy, but they're not. Maybe they don't
use the same artificial and chemical ingredients as some of the old
guys, but it doesn't mean they are healthy. They are still refining
sugars, grains, and seed oils and combining them with fillers and
additives you don't need all while trying to tell you it's a health
A ketogenic diet is an incredible tool to help people reverse their
ills, but only if done correctly. No more chugging butter and
slamming bacon endlessly. We want to help people be healthy, so we
make products, education, and a platform that makes it easy.
We're here to stand up for those who don't have the time to make
informed decisions. We're obsessed with providing value to the
world by helping other people on their journey to be healthy. We
want to create a bridge for people who are eating a Standard
American Diet and help them replace the junk they are eating on the
way to eating real food sourced locally.
This isn't an easy fight, but it's one we choose with pride. Are
you ready to fight with us?
(Even though this sounds serious, we love to have fun while we do
all of this ass-kicking. We just get a little fired up sometimes!
Reports to VP, Growth Marketing
You'll be working with several of the titans and thought-leaders in
eCommerce and Growth Marketing. The environment will be dynamite
for intensive learning and the goal will be that you will have all
the skills and experience to run our Amazon growth strategy and
make it the driving force for company growth.
Responsibilities And Duties
- Ownership of Amazon media strategy and execution
- Oversee media execution including set-up, maintenance,
optimization, and reporting within AMG/AMS and other eCommerce
channels for both evergreen and promotional/seasonal campaigns
across creative, ad placement, targeting, keywords, and other
- Manage ads (display, video, text, etc.) within AMG/AMS
- Implement and track listing optimization strategies and
execution for growth
- New product launch schedule- strategies and execution with
- Re-launch, re-rank schedule and strategies for increasing
- Ongoing improvement and of launch and relaunch strategies to
reflect the changing competitive landscape on Amazon
- Team Management
- Manage Virtual Assistants and leverage them for ongoing
projects and daily tasks.
- Case log on amazon for any and all issues relating to the SC
- Strategy for discounts, coupons, daily deals, prime deals, and
other similar opportunities
- Implement A/B testing - conduct frequent tests to uncover areas
of opportunity and growth
- Monitor health dashboard daily and adjust strategies as
- Provide regular updates about amazon to the rest of the
- Prepare, review, and/or analyze business reports, and use the
information to identify areas of improvement (e.g., sales, reviews,
- Understanding and ability to navigate Amazon's systems within
Seller and Vendor central accounts
- Experience with Amazon Marketing Services (AMS & AMG)
- Experience with eBay, Jet, Walmart and other eCommerce partner
- Experience with keyword research and search engine optimization
- Experience with Adwords, FB Ads, or other digital advertising
- SQL Database experience desired but not required
- Experience with Amazon Seller Central and Vendor Central
- Independent thinker with the ability to problem-solve, think
strategically, and manage a team to execute
- Willingness to take ownership and accountability for the
success of the company
- Higher education in marketing, business, or a related field, or
equivalent experience is a plus
Required Skills And Abilities
- Hands-on experience with the suite of Amazon and partner
portals and tools
- Seller Central
- Seller Support
- Vendor Central
- Vendor Support
- Research tools
- Facebook Ads
- Email Marketing Software
- Jungle Scout - Healium 10
How can we help other people be healthy if we don't take care of
We don't spend crazy amounts of money on luxurious pinball machines
and fancy offices (who works at those anymore anyway?) and instead
invest into the things we think can help make you a better
Salary We pay top of the market because we want the best people in
Office Hours You design your own workday. Work whenever you want,
from wherever you want.
--------- Vacation & Holidays We have a strict two-week minimum of
vacation taken per year, and anything over that is unlimited and up
to you. Take any holiday you want, but also feel free to work on
any holiday you want.
Health insurance We offer medical insurance coverage options. We
also provide no-cost dental and vision coverage for all
401k Plan We offer a 401k plan so you can tuck away your
hard-earned cash tax-free.
Nutrition You get a monthly budget to invest in getting fresh food
Fitness You get a monthly budget to invest in a gym membership,
personal trainer, yoga classes, and anything else that helps you
increase your physical fitness.
Books You get a free Kindle and four books per month.
Meditation We cover any app or class you use to improve your
Continued Learning We cover anything that increases your work
skills and provides a monthly budget for developing any personal
skills you desire. Do you want to learn Spanish? How to do pottery?
We have you covered.
--------- Free product You need to be able to brag about how
awesome Perfect Keto products are, so team members get free
products for their personal use.
------ Retreats Having fun is one of our core values. Join us on
our all expenses paid retreats to fantastic locations.
Parental Leave Take the time you need to take care of your baby and
yourself. Work will be there when you come back.
Keywords: Perfect Keto, Austin , Director of Amazon, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!