Technical Project Manager (Payment Service Providers) - Austin, TX
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
PLEASE NOTE: Must be authorized to work lawfully in the United
States for any employer without sponsorship.--Kelly Technology (a
division of Kelly Services) is seeking a Technical Project Manager
(Payment Service Providers) to join their team in Austin,
TX/Cupertino, CA/New York City, NY for an American multinational
technology company that designs, develops, and sells consumer
electronics, computer software, and online services. Below are the
details and required skills. For immediate consideration, please
email your resume directly to: as well as apply online.--Project
Manager II-6 Months (contract - W2)Pay Rate: TBD/BOE--Job
Summary:Seeking an experienced Technical Project Manager to join
the team to work with payment service providers in Latin America.
You will work closely and effectively with business leaders,
product management, and engineering teams to successfully implement
with payment providers as well as build and maintain strong
technical relationships with channel partners. You will have
extensive experience and knowledge of all aspects of payment
acceptance and processing, including eCommerce platform providers,
payment service providers, merchant acquirers, and payment network
operators. In addition, you will also be technically well-versed in
iOS and macOS capabilities and be able to articulate feature
requirements to product management and engineering. Understanding
big plus. The ability to manage multiple merchant projects, craft
scalable solutions for diverse merchant partners, and provide
consistent updates and communication to business leaders will be
critical for success in this role.--Key Qualifications:
- Ability to speak deeply about payment processing and acceptance
and explain technical concepts and issues to a broad audience.
- Skilled at helping partners identify, navigate and overcome
technical or systematic complexities to drive adoption of new
- Proven success executing high impact deals that delivered
across key business metrics.
- Experience in managing complex projects with multiple
security is desired.
- Direct experience working with payment service providers, card
issuers, and payment networks.
- Self-starter who works effectively in a fast paced environment
and is comfortable managing ambiguity.
- Adept with technology and a strategic thinker - instinctively
knows what is best for the company and the customer.
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with
- Energetic and collaborative team player who feeds off of goal
setting and achievement.
- Team worker with a demonstrable track record of working with
initiative both within and across functions.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Extensive professional experience with excellent and proven
related business development experience in high growth consumer
- Identify and create strategic pipeline of prospective partners
with a scalable approach to enable merchant adoption.
- Successfully navigate partner landscape to identify key
decision makers and negotiate deal terms to close.
- Participate internally on cross-functional teams to define
partners, product requirements, integration and testing plans, and
go-to-market launch programs.
- Continually manage partnerships delivering new feature
enhancements and ongoing support to drive customer trial and
- Provide regular communications to internal teams regarding
partnership strategy and results.
- Fluency in Spanish or Portuguese is strongly
- B.A./B.S./M.S. EE/CS or equivalent required, MBA
- As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of
our expansive network of client companies.
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully
position yourself throughout every stage of your career.
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our
Kelly Learning Center, including accredited courses to obtain IT
certifications, as well as PDU-approved courses.
- Weekly pay.
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon
hire.*--Apply today!Refer a friend!--*Available for purchase and
administered by a designated third-party vendor. (83.83/59.45)Why
Kelly--?By partnering with Kelly IT, you'll have direct connections
to top companies around the globe-giving you the chance to put your
tech skills to work on some of today's most intriguing, innovative,
and high-visibility projects. In a world where change is the only
constant, our unparalleled connections and IT market expertise help
you take your skills exactly where you want to go. We're here to
help you gain experience, keep learning, and move your career
forward.About Kelly--At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's
next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their
full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
the world.Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for
people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as
required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work
with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to
Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Austin , Technical Project Manager (Payment Service Providers) - Austin, TX, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!