Regional Marketing Director
Company: Lincoln Property Company
Posted on: April 8, 2021
LPC - Regional Marketing Director in Austin, Texas - Careers at
SW Mgmt - Austin, Texas Skip Branding
- Find Your Home
- Award Winning
- 2015 Look Book
- 2018 Look Book
- Military Housing
- About Our Company
- Our Story
- Resident Stories
- Our Culture
- Client Services
- 2019 Marketing Trends
- For Our Residents
- Resident Portal
- LPC Live Inspired
- LPC Behind the Scenes
- Join Our Team
- Connect With Us Accessible View
- Find Your Home
- About Our Company
- For Our Residents
- Join Our Team
- Connect With Us (0) A Company For Yourlifestyle Watch Our
- Linked In
- Youtube Find Your HomeCommunities Award Winning 2015 Look Book
2018 Look Book Military Housing Site Map About Our CompanyOur Story
Resident Stories Our Culture Client Services Recognition Leadership
Media Blog Rent Forecast 2017 2019 Marketing Trends Web
Accessibility Fair Housing For Our ResidentsResidents Resident
Portal LPC Live Inspired LPC Behind the Scenes Join Our TeamPaths
Benefits Learning Careers Connect With Us See What's HappeningVisit
Our Blog Newsletter Sign Up --2019 Lincoln Property Company Powered
- Privacy LPC - Regional Marketing Director in Austin, Texas -
Careers at SW Mgmt - Austin, Texas Skip to Main Content Please
Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to
experience all the personalized features of this site, including
the ability to apply for a job. Welcome page Welcome page Returning
Candidate? Log back in! Regional Marketing Director Requisition
Post Information* : Posted Date 1 day ago (1/29/2021 4:38 PM)
Requisition ID 2021-8743 Location : Location US-TX-Austin Position
Type (Portal Searching) Regular Full-Time Location : Name SW Mgmt -
Austin, Texas Overview Join a team with 50 years of success in the
real estate industry! Lincoln Property Company is currently hiring
for a Regional Marketing Director to help coordinate marketing
efforts and strategy across a portfolio of properties . We are
looking for an enthusiastic person who enjoys being hands-on. Does
this sound like you? Join us! Founded in 1965, Lincoln Property
Company is one of the largest and most diversified property
management companies in the United States. Lincoln maintains a
presence in more than 200 cities in the U.S. and 10 countries
throughout Europe. Our mission is to be a company for people, a
company about people. Responsibilities
- Focus on targeting budgeted occupancy and revenue by providing
support, guidance and direction to a portfolio of multifamily
assets through the development and implementation of strategic
- Collaborate with the national marketing team to establish,
implement and maintain the goals and objectives of Lincoln Property
- Understand and correctly articulate search engine optimization
and search engine marketing goals for individual assets to regional
and on-site team members as well as ownership groups.
- Research and build community marketing plans for existing and
potential new business that attracts the identified target audience
and strategically addresses business objectives, which are
evaluated on an ongoing basis.
- Create and maintain marketing budgets for individual
- Maintain relationships with marketing vendor partners to review
portfolio performance on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Develop and create marketing materials for potential new
business and efficiently and effectively present materials and
ideas at proposal meetings.
- Regularly communicate with ownership groups, asset managers,
and regional executive team members regarding marketing performance
of any particular asset and / or overall portfolio.
- Manage and help complete marketing assignments for community
management transitions and collect all digital assets.
- Collaborate with marketing and design agencies for new
construction and rebrand projects and assist with creative
direction, project management, timeline oversight, creation of
collateral materials, website production, photography, etc.
- Assist with new development floorplan review and
pre-development efforts as defined by the VP or EVP.
- Manage software integrations with internal and external parties
to ensure dynamic pricing and availability is listed at all times
on community websites and ILS'.
- Ensure data accuracy in Property Management Software systems
and make updates as necessary.
- Ensure community photos and videos are of good quality, modern,
optimized and published on the correct channels.
- Set-up and continually monitor reputation management for each
community and assist team members with strategies to improve while
overseeing review responses.
- Implement and manage lead tracking and lead management while
continually analyzing reporting and making necessary
- Train and manage on-site teams to utilize lead management, iPad
leasing programs, and other marketing software correctly and
- Set-up and review Google Analytics to examine and analyze
website performance on an ongoing basis.
- Develop, implement, and oversee social media content and
strategies including set-up, optimization, paid and promoted
campaigns, contests, and / or contracted agency strategies.
- Setup, claim, and assist with the ongoing monitoring of major
social media websites and locational websites (i.e. Google My
Business, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.) as defined by the
national marketing department.
- Collaborate with on-site associates to evolve innovative
strategies based on market conditions and property data that will
directly impact leasing velocity.
- Assist stabilized and repositioned communities who are
experiencing marketing challenges and poor occupancy.
- Oversee and provide training to local and regional teams to
reinforce roll-outs and company best practices.
- Conduct regular site visits to ensure that the property has
proper curb appeal, appropriate signage, models are clean and set
up accurately, and all marketing opportunities are leveraged.
- Regularly review and understand the market landscape to stay
abreast of competitor strengths, weaknesses, and marketing
- Continually research and make recommendations on new
opportunities and marketing channels in the local market.
- Attend company meetings and industry education conferences.
- Multifamily marketing experience preferred.
- BA / BS degree strongly preferred.
- Must have previous experience with property management
- Graphic design experience is a plus.
- Excellent written, verbal and customer service skills. Ability
to persuasively express ideas and opinions to individuals and
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours/days/weekends when
- Analytical skills with previous experience developing strategic
- Proven track record of achieving marketing goals and
demonstrating results from previous positions.
- Proven track record in establishing and maintaining strong
relationships with management team.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, including the
ability to work with senior executives and in teams. Benefits
Lincoln Property Company offers competitive pay, a benefits package
that includes health, dental, vision and 401(k) and opportunities
for career development and advancement. Options Apply for this job
online Apply Share Email this job to a friend Refer Sorry the Share
function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the
page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Loading... Connect
With Us! Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general
consideration. Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Lincoln Property Company, Austin , Regional Marketing Director, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!