Regional Sales Manager-Texas (Austin/San Antonio)
Company: Society Insurance Company
Posted on: April 8, 2021
OverviewProtecting our policyholders' dreams, passions, and
livelihoods has a direct impact on the communities we serve. We
work towards excellence, conduct ourselves with high integrity, and
take our work seriously, but not ourselves. Small Details. Big
Difference. Find out how you can make a difference with a career at
Society. Do you want to be "the CEO of a state"? Do you specialize
in property & casualty insurance with an emphasis on commercial
lines? Are you excited about building and growing a new sales
territory? Society Insurance is seeking a highly motivated and
results-oriented Regional Sales Manager who lives within the
Austin/San Antonio greater metro. The Regional Sales Manager will
own the production and profitability goals by prospecting and
appointing an independent agency force. If you have a strong agency
network, and excel working in the field, Society wants to hear from
you! About the Role
- Prospects and appoints the independent agency force within an
assigned territory and manages overall performance based on
production and profitability.
- Assists underwriting in retaining a book of business and
generates new profitable business growth through the
- Develops and strengthens our relationships with our agency
force, Society employees, and associations.
- Represents the company at trade shows and conventions and
manages leads received at these events.
- Assists agents with risk selection and marketing of company
products/services to ensure the right decisions are being
- Reviews pending quotes and applications and provides follow up
with agency force.
- Gathers information on the competition from agencies, industry
networking and department of insurance to ensure company is
providing the best products and services possible and makes
recommendations to management.
- Works to build and maintain a consistent pipeline of new
business opportunities and partners with the underwriting team in
closing desirable business accounts.
- Trains and informs agency personnel on company procedures,
products, services, automation, and underwriting guidelines.
- You are approachable, relate well with others, and can gain the
trust of others.
- You are customer focused and dedicated to meeting expectations
of your customers.
- You are composed, cool under pressure, and can negotiate/settle
differences without damaging relationships.
- You have excellent presentation skills and you are very
comfortable in a variety of settings.
- You have a strong business acumen and you understand strategies
in the marketplace.
- You enjoy using logic and analysis to solve difficult
What it Will Take
- Bachelor's degree + 3 years of experience in Property/Casualty
- Prior field experience and prospecting and appointing
- 3-5 years sales experience
- Regular travel is required throughout the assigned
- CPCU or CIC insurance designation highly preferred
What Society Can Offer
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Salary with bonus plan; health,
dental, life, and vision insurance
- Retirement: Traditional or Roth 401(k) Defined Contribution
Plan PLUS Profit-Sharing Plan
- Work-Life Balance: Company-paid holidays; flexible scheduling;
PTO; telecommuting options
- Education: Career Coaching; company-paid courses; student loan
and tuition reimbursement
- Community: Charitable Match; paid volunteer time; team
- Wellness: Employee Assistance Program; health club
reimbursement; wellness reimbursement
Society Insurance prohibits discrimination and harassment of any
type against applicants and employees on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap, disability,
genetics, veteran status or military service, marital status or
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic or status protected by federal, state or local laws.
Society Insurance also provides reasonable accommodations to
qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the
requirements of the Americans With Disabilities Act and applicable
state and local laws.Society Insurance is a drug-free workplace.
Any candidate who receives an offer of employment from Society will
be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test for controlled
substances. All offers of employment are contingent upon successful
completion of the pre-employment drug test, which is conducted in
accordance with Society's substance abuse policy.
Keywords: Society Insurance Company, Austin , Regional Sales Manager-Texas (Austin/San Antonio), Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!