Project Manager (Scrum Master)
Posted on: April 6, 2021
Job #: R-00052679
Location: Austin, TX
Category: Proj and Prog Management
Schedule (FT/PT): Full Time
Travel Required: No
Potential for Telework: Yes, 100%
Clearance: Public Trust
Referral Eligibility : Ineligible
Group: Health Description Job Description:Job Description:A Project
Manager must have experience managing Information Technology
related projects. Must be well versed in life cycle and project
management methodologies. Must have experience in tracking costs,
schedule and performance progress. Must be able to identify and
mitigate risks.Primary Responsibilities:
- Manages the full lifecycle of applications/systems projects for
Event Management (EM) Division from intake to customer
- Leads and manages Agile SCRUM teams, products, and processes
across the lifecycle of the project.
- Evaluates, determines, and documents specific requirements
related to EM projects and translates those requirements into a
roadmap with target release dates for accomplishment.
- Develops and manages a project risk register for each
- Determines and Manages the project schedule utilizing Agile PM
methodologies and tools.
- Provides routine reporting of project milestones, risks,
impediments, and escalation requirements.
- Presents to leadership, stakeholders and/or governance groups,
the vision and strategy of the project, the roadmap of planned
deliveries, and capabilities to be delivered in each release.
- Conducts cross-organizational coordination as required in
support of project delivery.
- Expedites and coordinates services to assist in managing
complex enterprise projects.--
- Manages assigned tasks to completion within the schedule,
budget, and scope of the project.Basic Qualifications:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems,
Business, or related scientific /technical discipline.
- Ten (10) years of relevant experience OR 18 years of relevant
experience may be substituted for education:
- Must have the ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance
- Must be US Citizen contract requirement
- Extensive experience managing complex IT projects and
performing in the role of Scrum Master.
- Project Management Institute - Agile Certified
- Certified Scrum Master
- Kanban Management
- Innate/documented ability to translate project activities into
executive-level reports, correspondence, and
- Experience working on projects involving the monitoring and
management of enterprise network, infrastructure, and
- Ability to operate in high-stress environments.External
Referral Bonus:IneligiblePotential for Telework:Yes, 100%Clearance
Level Required:Public TrustTravel:NoScheduled Weekly
Hours:40Shift:DayRequisition Category:ProfessionalJob Family:Proj
and Prog ManagementPay Range: About LeidosLeidos is a Fortune 500
-- --information technology, engineering, and science solutions and
services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in
the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health
markets. The company's 38,000 employees support vital missions for
government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va.,
Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for
the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit
www.Leidos.com . Pay and BenefitsPay and benefits are fundamental
to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages
that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers.
Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and
Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement.
More details are available here .Securing Your DataLeidos will
never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of
the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate
with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email
address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that
asks for payment-related information or any other personal
information, please report the email to email@example.com
.Commitment to DiversityAll qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to sex, race,
ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or
mental disability, medical condition, genetic information,
pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic
partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with
criminal histories consistent with relevant laws. Description Job
Description:Leidos currently has an... Description Job
Description:Leidos currently has an... Join our Talent Community to
create a profile, enabling a streamlined application process and to
help our recruiters better understand your areas of expertise and
interest. Contact us about product information and pricing,
customer feedback, stockholder services, or just to voice a
Keywords: Leidos, Austin , Project Manager (Scrum Master), Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!