Vice President of Investor Relations
Company: Macdonald & Company
Posted on: April 6, 2021
Private equity real estate investment firm; focusing on
above-market returns while creating social impact and conscious
capitalism. Our investment platform is diversified across both debt
and equity, emphasizing multifamily workforce housing communities
across Texas and other select markets. Our investors are typically
high net worth and ultra-high net worth individuals, including some
with family offices. Capital is raised on an investment-specific
basis. Currently, we have 300+ active investors. Headquartered in
Austin, Texas, the firm is led by an experienced team with many
years of experience in the commercial real estate industry. We are
a culture-driven, social-impact-focused, and entrepreneurial
company looking to add a new, long-term key member to our Investor
Seeking a highly motivated individual to help fundraising and lead
strategic growth initiatives, keeping executive leadership informed
through accurate and timely reporting and communications. The
primary focus is the development of strong investor relationships.
This effort includes developing and executing the firm's strategic
new investor marketing initiatives, assisting with preparing
documents for new investments, managing investor pipelines,
preparing internal fundraising status presentations, designing, and
overseeing the creation of marketing collateral. This successful
candidate must be self-directed and able to prioritize multiple
tasks, focusing on attention to detail, accuracy, and successful
execution of a marketing plan.
- Create and implement a new investor development strategy to
help fund new business goals
- Develop and execute a plan to expand the existing investor
base, prioritizing key relationships
- Coordinate fundraising efforts with two partners and the IR
- Serve as a key point of contact between existing and
prospective investors and the firm.
- Respond to investor questions and concerns, maintain regular
- Complete due diligence questionnaires and RFP's and respond to
requests from investors and prospects.
- Create, develop, and refine strategic plans and processes that
enhance and lead fundraising and investor relations.
- Conduct industry and other research to identify HNW and UHNW
prospects, develop a plan to introduce the firm, and initiate
- Shape, measure, and report fundraising activities, portfolio
analytics, and investor base metrics using internal data extracted
from Juniper Square and other sources every quarter.
- Attend internal fundraising meetings and prepare reporting
materials, including prospect generation, presentations, and
- Update executive leadership on critical developments concerning
fundraising, portfolio updates, and other relevant
- Identify ways that the firm can enhance its fundraising process
by introducing new tools, strategies, and information.
- Support fundraising process for new vehicles - collaborate with
key team members and third parties throughout the formation and
fundraising process to ensure full coordination, including
preparation and review of fund documents (PPMs, LPAs, etc.),
pipeline management, and ongoing updates to executive
- Create marketing and branding materials using graphic design
and assist with web design, ensuring all materials are compliant
with legal guidelines.
- Oversee regular updates and maintenance of the firm's website,
ensuring information is current and accurate.
- Coordinate media and PR efforts both internally and via
third-party agencies to establish the firm and its executive
leadership as thought leaders in the marketplace.
- Collaborate with team to optimize the user experience through
enhancements to the company's technology platform.
- Respond to leadership by completing key initiatives, tasks, and
- Bachelor's degree and at least 7 years' experience in real
estate investments, preferably private equity, including extensive
relationships with investors
- Excellent communication skills and ability to establish and
maintain relationships with sophisticated investors
- Experience in multifamily assets
- Must have familiarity with Limited Partnership Agreements and
Private Placement Memorandums
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office, including Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, and Outlook, and interest in learning new software
- Experience with Juniper Square or comparable investment
management/investor portal / CRM tool.
- Marketing and graphic design experience are preferred.
- Exceptional research, writing, and presentation skills
- Highly analytical and process-oriented with exceptional
attention to detail.
- High energy and capable of working effectively in a teamwork
environment in a dynamic, rapidly growing business and ability to
- Fundraising / Project Management experience at an alternative
investment firm, placement agent, fund of funds, or advisor a plus
The--Vice President of Asset Management, is an integral role within
the Company and is responsible for developing and executing
property level strategies to enhance and protect asset value, meet
invest ... Entrepreneurial fund seeks office space specialist to
assist in redeveloping and managing a high rise office portfolio in
Cape Town. Our client buys, renovates, tenants and asset manages
various offic ... SGD 9,000 to SGD 12, 500 per month + Bonus
Location Singapore An established REIT is looking for an
experienced Investor Relations Professional to join the team in
Singapore. This role is suitable for candidates who wish to step up
and take on a broader scope in ...
Keywords: Macdonald & Company, Austin , Vice President of Investor Relations, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!