Senior Manager, Technical Support Enablement
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Jamf, founded in 2002 and headquartered in Minneapolis, MN, is
the creator of the Jamf Pro, the only suite of client management
software developed exclusively for the Apple platform. As such, it
offers a native solution that provides great breadth and depth of
functionality for IT managers including inventory, package
building, image management, remote imaging, remote updates, iOS
mobile device management and a powerful framework for automated
support. Senior Manager, Technical Support Enablement Who we
Jamf, the standard for Apple in the enterprise, extends the
legendary Apple experience people love to businesses, schools, and
government organizations by simplifying Mac, iPad, iPhone and Apple
TV deployment, management and security - anytime, anywhere.-- We
are a group of curious, self-starters with a passion for helping
people make sense of technology - freeing nurses to care, teachers
to teach and businesses to thrive. We take pride in making
meaningful impact for tens of thousands of customers around the
globe, all the while getting to work with the best Apple
infrastructure and security platform in the world.--We have over
1,300 employees worldwide with offices in the U.S., Europe, Japan,
and Australia.--To learn more visit:--https://www.jamf.com/careers
.-- What you'll do at Jamf:
At Jamf, we empower people to be their best selves and do their
best work.--The Senior Manager, Technical Support - Training and
Enablement is responsible for ensuring the Technical Support
department has the knowledge, skills, and resources to provide best
in class support for all customers of Jamf. The scope will include
but is not limited to: new hires, role transitions, Knowledge
Centered Support, product updates, new products, Apple updates,
systems and tooling. They will need to work closely with Technical
Support leadership in identifying opportunities and needs
proactively, as well as work cross-departmentally to ensure timely
creation and delivery of content. In addition to the
responsibilities listed below, they will manage a team responsible
for the tasks and projects that contribute to the training and
enablement of Technical Support.
- Maintain general oversight regarding the construction,
delivery, and evolution of Technical Support Training and
Enablement, including but not limited to Jamf Products and
Technical Support tooling and systems.
- Directly hire, manage, coach and develop a team who will drive
enablement strategies, programs, and content to help Technical
Support stay abreast of ever changing technologies and help
Technical Support onboard new employees.
- Oversee the use of LMS in Technical Support.
- Assist in definition, scope, and objectives of new projects
regarding Technical Support Training and Enablement.
- Oversee all aspects of the programs; assign responsibilities,
set deadlines, manage accountability, and summarize progress of
programs and projects.
- Develop cross-departmental relationships to ensure awareness of
any and all upcoming changes that Technical Support would need
training / enablement on.
- Create and maintain documentation for all Technical Support
Training and Enablement processes.
- Develop global relationships to foster Technical Support
Training and Enablement alignment across all regions, when/where it
benefits Technical Support to do so.
- Responsible for procuring licenses, hardware, etc. as needed
for training and testing purposes.
- Oversee management, logistics, and planning of content for
Technical Support during annual company summit.
- Manage and deliver communications on a regular cadence for
Technical Support leadership to ensure the team is informed of any
updates and training opportunities.
- Continuous review of all products within the Jamf Product
Portfolio and Apple beta materials with release notes to understand
the impact of a release on the training curriculum.
- Additional projects and duties as assigned.
- 4 year / Bachelor's Degree (preferred, a combination of
relevant experience and education may be considered)
- > 2 years experience in technical/customer support
- > 2 years experience working with complex projects
- Experience managing or mentoring a team
- Experience working with remote, geographically distributed
- General experience with MacOS and iOS (required)
- Understanding of training program structures
- Experience with learning management systems
- Ability to take ownership and independently drive key
- Change oriented and ability to work effectively in the face of
ambiguity, shifting priorities
- Maintain a positive outlook in difficult situations while
working on multiple programs at the same time
- Able to articulate ideas clearly and succinctly in a variety of
settings and style
- Build trusting relationships, credibility, and use
communication and influence skills to partner effectively with
stakeholders to improver decision-making and business outcomes
- Act as a catalyst formulating a team-oriented environment to
achieve common goals
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with team
members in remote locations
- Ownership and accountable for achieving personal and team
- Creative analytical mind and strong analytical skills, an avid
learner striving toward relentless self-improvement How we help you
reach your best potential:
- We are progressive, but laid back. You are free to be you and
work how you work best. Here, you manage your own day and your own
- Our people are what make us great, and we protect our people.
Jamfs across the globe receive a superior compensation and benefits
- Everyone has a voice and everyone can make a difference, our
more than 90% employee retention rate agrees!
- Opportunity to make a real and meaningful impact for more than
38,000 global customers with the best Apple device management
solution in the world.
- We put people over profits - which is why our customers keep
coming back to us.
- Ability to support and give back to your community through
volunteer paid time off.
- We embrace all perspectives. Our employee led I&D groups
encourage employees to make real, actionable differences here at
- Ability to grow in your professional career through advancement
opportunities, including tuition reimbursement for those obtaining
- 24 of 25 world's most valuable brands rely on Jamf to do their
best work (as ranked by Forbes).
- Over 100,000 Jamf Nation users, the largest online IT community
in the world. You are the right kind of Jamf if:
You go above and beyond for others, genuine and willing to help,
always. You support the team around you, you don't point fingers or
pass blame. You take responsibility for your actions, are open, and
respect others. You value different perspectives, in how you work
and how you learn. You are naturally inquisitive, like to create
and be creative. You are a problem solver, curious and resourceful,
self-driven and constantly improving. You roll up your sleeves and
dig in. You are excited by not knowing what may lie ahead. You are
willing to take risks, try new things, even fail just to do it
better next time. You're not a jerk. You put people first. You are
a good person, someone who just wants to do the right thing. Why
Our mission is simple; we help organizations succeed with Apple. At
Jamf, we put people first. We focus on the human before we focus on
the technology. We are just good people that have it at their core
to do what's right - for our customers, our employees and our
communities. Jamf is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate with regard to race, color, national origin, age,
religion, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, familial status,
marital status, military status, or any other characteristics
protected by federal, state, and local applicable fair employment
Keywords: Hirebridge, Austin , Senior Manager, Technical Support Enablement, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!