Chief Revenue Officer
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Newchip Accelerator Austin, Texas, United States Full time We're
looking for the crazy ones that are going to change the world.
Newchip is a global startup focused software suite that provides
world changing early-stage startups with the tools, skills,
mentorship, and network necessary to successfully raise, build, and
scale their businesses to exit. We're a veteran founding team with
decades of experience, numerous acquisitions under our belts, and
we're looking for the next member of our team. We've helped fund
over $150M into companies and are looking for team members that
want to truly help startups by connecting them to our services and
product suite. If you're looking to make a difference in the world
while also generating personal success, this role will provide you
with the mentorship, leadership, and long-term growth potential to
make that dream a reality. Mission Statement: We deliver results
and set the standard for entrepreneurs and investors everywhere.
That being said, we're a 100% personal meritocracy so before we
move forward do you fit our core company values?
- Personal Integrity - We take ownership for our responsibilities
and do what we say we will do no matter what.
- Humble & Coachable - We have respect for authority and
experience, but also a hunger for constant feedback.
- Self Motivation - We strive to learn, grow, and constantly
improve ourselves so that we can contribute to the team.
- Gritty Resolve - We face down all adversity, we take all
criticism, and we get knocked down, but we always get back up.
- Passionately Ambitious - We put everything into our work
because accomplishing the team goal, equals personal success. About
- You have experience with startups, SaaS, and technology
- You have a passion for entrepreneurship, startups, and love
- You can connect with, lead, and influence executive
- You have the ability to hire, build, and retain high
performance teams Requirements
- Seasoned startup and SaaS veteran who can innovate and drive
strategic market penetration, account success, and top line revenue
growth with (5+ years) as a builder and/or leader of high
performing sales teams
- Proven track record of initiating and driving early commercial
success, working across multiple platforms and products, and
'blitzscaling' sales teams for hyper-growth
- Advanced skills in talent acquisition and retention strategy
including recruiting high performing team members, building team
structure, and assessing future organizational skills for career
- Ability to create the roadmap for the next 3-5 years, including
defining annual revenue and expansion goals, annual recurring
revenue goals, customer success measures, and aligning the product
roadmap to topline growth strategy.
- Communication, presentation, and influencing skills, with
familiarity and fluency in technical concepts and associated
- A demonstrated ability to think strategically about issues,
forming recommendations and actionable plans over to implement
- Advanced skills in talent strategy including recruiting high
performing team members, building team structure, and assessing
future organizational skills.
- Data-driven decision maker with strong analytical reasoning
power and ability to A/B test and iterate to process success.
- Lead an industry landscape analysis and identify M&A
opportunities aligned with future growth strategy.
- Proactively support Sales Managers to win business and to align
on-the-ground tactics with top-level growth strategy.
- Identify adjacent and future growth markets, and shape strategy
for bridging to markets beyond the immediately addressable
- Bachelor's Degree in related field. Advanced degrees are a
plus, but not required.
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact in a revolutionary
space working with hundreds of startups
- Market leader in compensation to include: salary, performance
incentives, and equity/stock options
- Organizational remote team culture with team flown in quarterly
to meet up at our HQ in Austin, Texas
- Comprehensive team Medical, Insurance, Dental, Vision,
Disability, and 401k Program Benefits
- Leader in PTO: 14 Days Vacation, 10 Company Holidays Per Year,
4 Days Medical Leave, & Election Day
- Monthly planned company, departmental, and team outings to
build team culture and engage community ASTRALABS does not
discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age,
national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any
other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment
opportunities and benefits.
Keywords: ASTRALABS, Austin , Chief Revenue Officer, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!