AD/Director, HR Consulting
Company: Vista Equity Partners Management, LLC
Posted on: February 24, 2021
COVID-19 Response: How Vista Companies Are Taking Action. Learn
More The AD/Director, HR Consulting provides broad scale HR
consulting and problem-solving solutions to leaders, manager and
employees at a company within the Vista portfolio. This position
will partner with Vista Consulting Group and Vista Equity Partner
leaders, managers and employees to identify issues, analyze
situations and develop customized solutions to human resource
matters. The incumbent will support portfolio HR Leaders in efforts
to lead or facilitate Human Resources programs/initiatives,
including compensation, talent acquisition, talent management,
organizational development, diversity/inclusion, and
learning/training in partnership with HR centers of excellence. In
addition to implementing people management strategies, incumbents
are also responsible for ensuring that firm policies and procedures
are implemented across the business area including the annual
promotion, performance review, and compensation processes.
Location: Chicago, IL or Austin/Dallas/Houston, TX Responsibilities
- Responsible for participating in and influencing business area
- Partners with HR (Centers of Exellence)to improve manager,
employee and company performance by identifying--and clarifying
problems; evaluating potential solutions; implementing selected
solution; coaching and counseling managers and employees.
- Provides advice to leaders/managers on talent acquisition and
- Leads talent management and learning/development planning
across the Vista ecosystem.
- Supports due diligence efforts and the Talent/HR evaluation of
prospective Vista Equity Partners investments.
- Handles sensitive issues independently without direction.
Develops points of view and--recommendations using Human Capital
Data to support decision making.
- Business Acumen: Knowledge, insight and understanding of
business concepts, functions, tools, processes and metrics and
ability to apply this knowledge to diverse situations to drive
- Trusted Partner: Develops strong relationships and operates
with the highest level of integrity in all interactions. Provides a
balanced and alternative point of view to better the business and
add value. Consistently and effectively delivers agreed upon
results for the business.
- HR Practice & Consultation: Possesses technical HR expertise
with a working knowledge of HR functions through prior HR
experience. Partners with the business on HR topics that
impacting--day to day, strategic and long-range business plans.
Assesses business and organizational development needs; customizes
and implements creative and effective HR solutions.
- Contracting & Influencing: Influences tactics and strategies,
and impacts decisions within HR and across the organization, in a
constructive and collaborative manner. Partners with key
stakeholders to agree upon outcomes and manage expectations.
- Decision Making & Critical Thinking: Understanding of the
issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze
situations fully and accurately, include diverse perspectives and
reach productive decisions.--Able to leverage available information
to make data-driven recommendations. Qualifications Required
- 7+ years of experience in human resources or related functions,
e.g., employee relations, compensation, staffing, talent
management, generalist responsibilities, benefit administration,
information systems, training and development.
- Willingness to travel up to 60%. Desired Qualifications
- Demonstrated ability influencing the business strategy and
shaping HR strategic direction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - can
communicate complex concepts and recommendations into simple and
- Strong analytic mindset with the ability to learn quickly.
- Proven organizational and prioritization skills to meet the
demands of a matrix organization.
- Must have process and project experience, including the ability
to execute flawlessly and meet all deadlines.
- Ability to remain self-motivated and engaged to meet the
demands of the business.
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft
- MBA or applicable Master's degree and professional
designations, e.g., CCP, SPHR, etc.
- M&A and/ or transition experience desired. #LI-TB1 Company
Overview Vista Equity Partners is a U.S.-based investment firm with
offices in Austin, Chicago, New York City, Oakland, and San
Francisco with more than $57 billion in cumulative capital
commitments. Vista exclusively invests in software, data, and
technology-enabled organizations led by world-class management
teams. As a value-added investor with a long-term perspective,
Vista contributes professional expertise and multi-level support
towards companies to realize their full potential. Vista's
investment approach is anchored by a sizable long-term capital
base, experience in structuring technology-oriented transactions,
and proven management techniques that yield flexibility and
Keywords: Vista Equity Partners Management, LLC, Austin , AD/Director, HR Consulting, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!