Director of Global Recruiting
Company: Redis Labs
Posted on: February 23, 2021
We are looking for a Director of Global Recruiting to join our
team in the San Francisco Bay Area, Austin, or Israel.-- As the
Director of Global Recruiting, you will lead Redis Labs' recruiting
strategy and build scalable processes and metrics to support our
growth.--Our ideal candidate has extensive experience leading
global recruiting teams in pre-IPO or public software companies in
a hyper-growth business environment.-- If you are someone who
thrives in a fast-paced environment, is a strong team player, can
collaborate cross-functionally with multiple departments and
stakeholders, and enjoys winning as a team, this is the right
challenge for you.-- We're Redis Labs, the home of the open source
Redis database platform and commercial provider of Redis
Enterprise. A recognized leader in NoSQL, in-memory databases with
more than 7,400 enterprise customers around the world, we're
growing fast-we've raised more than $246 million in funding and are
growing our staff across our offices in Mountain View, Calif.;
London; Tel Aviv; and Austin, Texas. In the past year alone, Redis
Labs has been named to Deloitte's Technology Fast 500 EMEA, earned
a spot on Dun & Bradstreet's 10 Best Startups to Work for in
Israel, and been ranked one of the healthiest employers in the Bay
- Lead and mentor a global recruiting team based in the US,
UK,--Israel (team of 10-12).
- Build recruiter capability (business acumen, partnering, and
influencing skills) and create a strong sense of global team unity
- Execute the global hiring plan with a focus on acquiring top,
diverse talent to meet our current and future hiring needs (400
hires in 2021).--
- Perform recruiting capacity planning and balance hiring
resources (inbounds, pro-active sourcing, agencies, etc.) to ensure
the right resource allocation to support the global business.
- Deploy forecasting, reporting, and analytics to track key
recruiting and sourcing metrics and measure progress. Leverage data
to develop both short-term and long-term recruiting plans.
- Own and drive the development of recruiting programs including
interview guides, interviewer training, candidate
assessment/calibration, sourcing strategies, and more.
- Build relationships with business leaders, HR business
partners, and finance to understand business objectives and current
and future talent needs. Develop processes involving internal
transfers, referral programs, relocation, and immigration
- Develop and execute diversity and inclusion recruitment
strategies and embed them into programs and practices.
- Help build a welcoming employer brand, promoting our employer
value proposition and growing brand awareness. Requirements
- 10+ years of experience in full-cycle recruiting in pre-IPO or
public software companies (ideally B2B).
- 5+ years of experience managing global recruiting teams;
experience recruiting in the Israeli market a plus.--
- Experience in hyper-growth stage companies, and a proven track
record of scaling their teams with at least 50% growth year over
- Analytical skills and ability to work well with data to tell
the talent story. Proven ability to use data and metrics to
evaluate ROI of recruiting plans.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain processes and
tools to support effective hiring processes that support meeting
hiring goals, while focusing on premier candidate experience.
- Strong background with a variety of recruiting tools and
- Advanced consulting, relationship-building, collaboration, and
- Highly organized yet flexible with the ability to switch gears
- BA in a relevant field-MBA is an advantage. Redis Enterprise
Cloud provides complete automation of day-to-day database
operations. Start now with 30MB of free storage.
Keywords: Redis Labs, Austin , Director of Global Recruiting, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!