Senior Project Manager
Company: Experian Group
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Experian's client services delivery team is seeking a talented
Senior Project Manager. This role will work closely with all
departments during all stages of acquiring and onboarding
enterprise customers. The Senior Project Manager will be
responsible for working closely with our internal and external
groups to ensure the customer's smooth transition from Sales to
ongoing Account Development. About us, but we'll be brief Experian
is the world's leading global information services company,
unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for
consumers, businesses and society. We are thrilled to share that
FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work
for . In addition, for the last five years we've been named in the
100 "World's Most Innovative Companies" by Forbes Magazine. --
Experian Partner Solutions helps businesses protect their consumers
by building enterprise-level (1) identity, (2) credit, and (3) data
breach cybersecurity SaaS products in a white-label (B2B2C) branded
format. Experian Partner Solutions and its 'sister' business unit,
Direct-to-Consumer, form Experian Consumer Services, a $900M
business segment inside the $5B global information services company
commonly known as Experian. What you'll be doing It's required that
the Senior Project Manager be strong in communication, both verbal
and written. In this role, the balance between business needs and
client needs is critical, so understanding the value of
prioritization is essential. The optimal candidate should have
strong abilities to grasp new technologies and acquire new skills
through independent study and interaction with other team members.
The optimal candidate will have a balance of project management,
technical implementation, time management, and effective
- Own the customer relationship and effectively communicate
project expectations to team, project members, and management in a
timely and clear manner.
- Define, document, and manage project scope, goals and
deliverables for lifecycle of project.
- Manage multiple projects using Wrike project management
- Coordinate delivery of the project with Client Services,
Production, Account Development, Member Support, and IT Operations
- Actively manage quality of deliverables, dependencies, and
outcomes to ensure that the project objectives are achieved on
- Regularly communicate with clients to identify needs and
evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Set and manage client expectations.
- Build a knowledge base of each client's business, organization,
- Ensure project documents are complete, detailed, current, and
- Contribute to team success by continually striving for
improvements in process, documentation, and knowledge transfer.
What your background looks like
- 4 - 7 years Project Management or Account Management experience
in a client-facing role.
- Strong understanding of technology platforms between client and
internal development teams.
- Demonstrable ability to optimize, document, and implement
process changes and improvements.
- Must be an effective communicator.
- Highly organized and self-motivated.
- Ability to think strategically and work independently.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Must be able to execute all tasks with exceptional attention to
- Must have ability and desire to work in a high-pressure,
fast-paced environment and be able to handle several projects and
- Jira and Confluence experience preferred.
- During this pandemic, all Experian employees are working
remotely. Once it's safe to do so, we'll slowly return to our
offices however we are in no rush to do this. The safety of our
employees is of utmost importance.
- This role will start out remote, but we would like this
employee to work out of our Austin, TX office once it is safe to do
- Three weeks of vacation to start, five sick days and two
volunteer days (plus eleven paid holidays)
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package, with a
bonus target of 15%
- Flexible work schedule and relaxed dress code EOE including
Disability/Veteran Refer a Friend Know someone who would be perfect
for this role? Experian employees can refer a friend for an open
role by clicking on the Recommend This Job button and choosing Grab
a referral link (you must be logged in to do this). Once you have
copied the link you can share it with your friend via email or
social media. When your friend applies to the role using the link
you provided, you will be captured as the referring employee.
Simple as that!
External candidates can also share an open role with a friend by
clicking on the Share this Job button. My Profile Create and manage
profiles for future opportunities.
Keywords: Experian Group, Austin , Senior Project Manager, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!