Senior Principal Program Manager Selection
Company: Whole Foods Market IP. L.P.
Posted on: February 22, 2021
HIRING ALERT: We're hiring in-store shoppers near you! Flexible
scheduling, at least $15/hr minimum starting pay and quick hiring
process. -- Learn More> > > Senior Principal Program
Manager Selection Department Others Job Type Regular Location
Austin, Texas, United States of America Global Support Job
DescriptionResponsible for identifying what products and product
categories align with Whole Foods Market's ecommerce channel
strategy and crafting recommendations for selection expansion and
rationalization within the WFM ecommerce channel. Drives
programmatic improvements and best-in-class customer experience
across Whole Foods Market delivery, pick-up, holiday ordering and
catering. Leads program definition and execution in partnership
with merchandising, marketing, operations, finance and technology.
Monitors the online grocery industry, providing thought leadership
and innovation to drive the evolution of grocery ecommerce at Whole
Foods Market and Amazon. Reports to the Executive Leader of
E-Commerce Business and will be supported by a team of 4 Team
- Responsible for cohesive selection and assortment planning
across WFM's storefront on Amazon, WFM's catering platform, and
other future channels to be defined.
- Acts as the strategic owner for complex, cross-functional
selection programs. Provides Ecommerce program advice,
consultation, and leadership company wide.
- Partners with merchant teams to recommend and builds business
cases to support selection expansion strategies, as well as
channel-specific selection strategies. Ensures alignment with
overarching WFM Ecommerce strategy.
- Advises marketing, operations, merchandising, and other
stakeholders on Ecommerce trends, strategy, technology, methods,
- Drives functional efforts to enhance WFM capabilities and adapt
/ apply leading edge methods, partnerships, and technologies.
- Monitors overall progress and status, identifying areas of
success, challenges, and issues. Identifies new business and
program opportunities to deliver on total business and ecommerce
channel priorities; drives definition, approval and prioritization
of these initiatives.
- Develops key performance metrics, goals and reporting
expectations for ecommerce selection to measure team success and
identify opportunities; regularly crafts reports and updates to be
distributed to senior leadership.
- Leads TM on-boarding, training and development and performance
within cross functional ecommerce programs
- Leads and facilitates complex discussions, debates and
decision-making with executive leadership.Education & Experience:
- BA/BS degree and 8-10 years' relevant experience OR equivalent
combination of education and relevant experience. Graduate degree
- Advanced understanding of Ecommerce and retail strategy,
planning, and execution.
- Advanced quantitative and financial analysis skills.
- Advanced analytical skills
- Experience managing a P&L
- Conveys and / or consults on issues of moderate to significant
- Regularly interacts with colleagues or partners up to the
senior leadership level.
- Expert understanding of standard project and/or product
management methodologies and requirements.
- Expert ability to plan, estimate, organize, and monitor
- Advanced ability to oversee and advise on project management
issues and assist with overcoming barriers.
- Expert ability to keep multiple projects on track financially,
strategically, and in accordance with stakeholder deadlines.
- Leverages customer, market, and industry understanding to drive
program-related decisions and recommendations.
- Demonstrates exceptional knowledge of the WFM product mix,
supply base, and retail operations. At Whole Foods Market, we
provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team
Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion,
national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender
identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other
legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and
promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the
position to be filled and business needs. Real benefits go beyond
what you'd expect. We call ours "Whole Benefits," and they cover
Physical, Mental, and Financial health. Here are a few of the perks
you can expect in these areas. We offer access to health insurance
for all full-time Team Members to keep you feeling great. 20%
In-Store Discount Our most famous benefit, every Team Member gets a
20% in-store discount on your favorite products. Plus, after six
months, you have the opportunity to increase that discount up to
30%. PTO Cash-Out Once per year, eligible US Team Members can take
100% of unused PTO hours and convert them into pay Total Health
Immersions Four times a year, we send select Team Members to a
week-long health getaway to help create and sustain healthy
lifestyle changes. We pay 100% of the costs and even 50% of your
spouse's costs if they want to join. Whole Planet Foundation Team
Member Volunteer Program Eligible Team Members can travel for 2-3
weeks to the communities where Whole Foods Market sources products
and funds microcredit clients through its Whole Planet Foundation.
Career Learning and Development Better yourself as you better us.
We give you comprehensive training, programs and clear career paths
to help you grow. Our Core Values Our core values have guided us
since Day 1. We live them every day, and they've helped make us who
we are today. We Sell the Highest Quality Natural and Organic Foods
We Satisfy and Delight our Customers We Promote Team Member Growth
and Happiness We Create Profits and Prosperity We Care About our
Communities and the Environment We Practice Win-Win Partnership
with our Suppliers Sign up for Job Alerts Not seeing a fit? Sign up
for job alerts and we'll notify you the moment a new job you want
is posted. How would you rate your experience popup "Whole Foods
Market" is a registered trademark of Whole Foods Market IP,
Keywords: Whole Foods Market IP. L.P., Austin , Senior Principal Program Manager Selection, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!