Practice Director, Threat Vulnerability Management & Remedia
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Practice Director, Threat Vulnerability Management & Remediation
- Remote, USA At Optiv, we're on a mission to help our clients make
their businesses more secure. We're one of the fastest growing
companies in a truly essential industry. In your role at Optiv,
you'll be inspired by a team of the brightest business and
technical minds in cybersecurity. We are passionate champions for
our clients, and know from experience that the best solutions for
our clients' needs come from working hard together. As part of our
team, your voice matters, and you will do important work that has
impact, on people, businesses and nations. Our industry and our
company move fast, and you can be sure that you will always have
room to learn and grow. We're proud of our team and the important
work we do to build confidence for a more connected world. Who we
are looking for: The Practice Director provides leadership, vision,
and growth strategy for the Threat - Vulnerability Management &
Remediation (TVMR) Team and larger CDAS community. Ensures high
quality, profitable services engagements that build a trusted
advisor relationship with our clients. Manage key metrics for
consulting (utilization, profitability and revenue growth, customer
satisfaction) for the Threat Management organization. Acts as the
point of reporting for all individual contributors throughout the
TVMR practice, the Practice Director is responsible for the care
and development of the entire delivery team How you will make an
- Select and develop key leaders into Managers and Senior
- Develop partnerships across other service and domain
- Oversee creation and maintenance of key sales tools for
Remediation and Vulnerability Management Areas.
- Develop and maintain key vendor and other partner relationships
within Threat and Vulnerability Management community.
- Develop relationships across Solution Areas and Practices.
Develop relationships with national, area, and regional Sales
leadership. Act as a mentor to all resources.
- Responsible for the overall skills and capabilities of the
delivery team to maximize quality, performance, and
- Effectively train and equip resources to ensure alignment with
customer expectations and delivery of services.
- Responsible for personnel performance and escalations.
- Manage a global services team.
- Maniacal focus on client satisfaction during service
- Oversee team's engagement schedule and resource
- Enhance, improve, add, and streamline TVMR security service
- Grow, develop, and retain direct reports.
- Assist and Enables Optiv's sales community in identifying and
closing new business opportunities. Qualifications for success:
- 7+ years of information security and/or professional services
- 4+ years of professional services mentoring and management
- Deep understanding of consulting financial metrics
(utilization, profitability, revenue recognition, etc---).
- Deep understanding of Vulnerability Management concepts and
architectures i.e. Risk Based Vulnerability management),
Vulnerability Assessments, Remediation Strategies, Threat
Management, and Network Infrastructure.
- Deep understanding of Vulnerability Scanning and Assessment
Technologies, Remediation capabilities, Patching Technologies,
Attack Kill Chain concepts
- Understanding of Penetration Testing Methodologies, Application
Security Concepts, and Proactive and Reactive Incident
- Experience with leading Vulnerability Scanning and
- Experience building, growing, and leading geographically
- Experience delivering and leading professional services
engagements across multiple industry verticals.
- Operational experience building consulting offerings and taking
them to market with a focus on exponential growth of the
- Understanding of current cyber security trends, threats, and
pressures experienced by customer security leaders.
- Self-starter with strong written and verbal communication
- Strong desire to grow and mentor individuals both within and
outside of the Threat and Vulnerability Management industry #LI-PS1
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success
and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a
market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the
most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to
deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with
our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of
varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government and
education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run
successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital
Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed
Services and Identity and Data Management. With Optiv you can
expect: --- A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality
and Inclusion through Affinity groups including but not limited to,
Women's Network, Optiv Pride, Black Employee Network, and Veterans
Support Network. --- Work/life balance. We offer "Recharge" a
flexible, time-off program that encourages eligible employees to
take the time they need to recharge --- Professional training
resources, including tuition reimbursement --- Creative
problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
--- Volunteer Opportunities. "Optiv Chips In" encourages employees
to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities. --- The
ability and technology necessary to productively work remote/from
home (where applicable) Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants for employment will be considered without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a
disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by
federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Optiv, Austin , Practice Director, Threat Vulnerability Management & Remedia, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!