Senior SEO Manager
Posted on: February 20, 2021
About the Role:
This role will be part of the Marketing department of RVshare and
will directly report to the VP of Marketing. Our objective is
obsessing about our customers and connecting more renters to RV
owners across the United States. With the goal in mind that any
time someone wants to explore the world, we'll have the right
RV/motorhome for them!
Our Marketing values:
- Measure: We measure first, measure always so we know what's
having an impact.
- Think 10x; what can you do to grow the business 10x?
- Don't be afraid to fail & experiment; always be open to new
challenges. It's more than OK if something you tried fails. You've
tried, we'll learn something.
- Share; your knowledge, your wins, your learnings, anything the
team can get better from.
- Lead by example; define how we do things, do what you think is
best, and hold each other accountable.
The Senior SEO Manager is responsible for building out a
world-class SEO program and driving incremental conversions for
both the RV Owners as the Renter side of our business. Your primary
responsibility is to seek new ways to improve the product and find
ways that drive scalable growth for SEO. This will include working
together with our product & engineering team and ensuring that all
our integrations are top-notch for SEO.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Build and manage a world-class SEO program for RVshare:
Orchestrate high-volume, organic search growth.
- Lead, execute, and project manages a range of initiatives from
metadata experiments to architectural site-changes, working closely
with technical, content, and product teams.
- Create and execute a roadmap of initiatives to drive growth in
your areas of ownership.
- Develop and implement new content strategies with our content
- Build and manage a world-class SEO strategy.
- Work with the content team to develop and implement new content
- Provide actionable recommendations for site structure, creative
design, keyword and link development strategies, and content
optimization that impacts conversion.
- Find, evaluate, and capitalize on SEO expansion opportunities
at all levels - must be able to see things others don't and
successfully drive growth.
- Evaluate search demand to identify growth opportunities for our
content and product.
- Manage our authority building efforts: Support the PR &
Partnerships team on outreach strategies and link building.
- Create detailed reports on SEO performance in specific sectors
and report on SEO performance throughout the organization.
- Report internally to teams about performance, tasks, and other
factors to help them understand the program and align with their
- Stay abreast of updates in search engine algorithms,
competitive landscape, and the industry to develop winning
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues, products, and
markets for consumer and performance-based marketing and lead
- Build, Lead, and Manage our marketing analytics infrastructure.
Deal with all the reporting requests that will come in from your
peers in the company.
Who We're Looking For:---
- You have a deep passion for SEO, and you've been working
in-house as an SEO Manager for 4-6 years.
- Experience working with back-end SEO areas such as
NGINX/.htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization,
user experience, and website performance.
- Proven track record in managing SEO projects from inception to
- Experience in quantifying marketing impact and SEO performance
with a strong understanding of technical SEO (sitemaps, crawl
budget, canonicalization, etc.).
- You have experience working with tools like SEMrush, Majestic,
Ahrefs, Google Search Console, Botify. That's the toolset that we
currently have for SEO.
- You care deeply about creating high-performance marketing
- You're not afraid of seeing an opportunity and leading the
efforts to set up something new: you're a self-starter,
competitive, and aggressive in achieving the goals given to
- Possess strong negotiation skills and can manage multiple
- You have an execution mindset, you get things done, and people
& partners aligned.
- You're an analytical thinker, and you have experience with SQL
and tools like Google Analytics, Mixpanel/Amplitude, and
visualization tools like Tableau/Looker or DataStudio.
- You feel comfortable around engineering and product teams.
what SSR means.
- Preferably you can code in a language like Python, Ruby, or
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Keywords: RVshare, Austin , Senior SEO Manager, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!