VP of Digital Marketing
Company: Chief Internet Marketer
Posted on: February 20, 2021
VP of Digital Marketing for Freebirds World Burrito - Austin TX
Job Highlights Freebirds World Burrito
Requirements: Bachelor's degree in marketing education & 8 years
The VP of Digital Marketing is the strategic leader responsible for
driving sales by building brand awareness through digital channels.
This position will oversee the entire digital journey including
website, online ordering, digital and social media campaigns, third
party marketplace promotions, and SEO traffic driving campaigns.
This person will develop and execute long-term digital marketing
strategies, analyze data, and create roadmaps to drive fast-paced,
ongoing growth to achieve targeted sales goals.
- Own and continually optimize the end-to-end guest experience
across all digital platforms and touch points, including (but not
limited to) the website/online ordering, digital advertising,
social media, new technologies, etc.
- Continue the development of website buildout to maximize search
optimization, engagement, and conversation rates
- Develop brand marketing activity aligned with various times of
day and targeted Freebirds guest segments
- Measure and report regularly to Executive team on performance
of digital marketing initiative and campaigns and assesses against
both our KPIs and competition.
- Ongoing optimization and enhancement of SEO and paid SEM, all
leading to improved guest acquisition and conversion.
- Identify trends and insights and optimizes spend and
performance based on the insights.
- Identify critical conversion points and drop off points and
optimizes user funnels.
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement emerging technologies.
- Provide thoughtful leadership and perspective for adoption
- Engage, hire, and leverage key vendors and marketing agency
relationships to execute brand marketing strategy
- Assess loyalty efforts, ensuring objectives and strategies
align with brand vision and mission to increase customer sales and
loyalty, this will include promotions, advertising, media planning,
- Rapid progression potential to assume other responsibilities
within the department is on the table for the right candidate
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or equivalent related
- 8+ years of experience in a senior leadership position, within
the restaurant or hospitality industry
- Strong understanding of digital platforms and technology, and
how to best integrate them into an organization.
- Experience with standard marketing tools, funnels, analytic
systems, and KPI's
- Experience with building websites with multiple
- Experience managing and optimizing an app to drive sales
- Experience in collaboration with internal and external
- Established experience in assessing and building high
- Proactive leader who takes a problem-solving approach to
handling issues and is self-motivated to communicate a
Keywords: Chief Internet Marketer, Austin , VP of Digital Marketing, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!