Project Manager (ECC)
Posted on: February 19, 2021
Description Job Description:Leidos is seeking a Project Manager
in Austin, TX to support the IOSS/ program. (PMP/ PMI is
REQUIRED)Candidate must live in the Austin, TX area. During the
pandemic this position can be worked remotely. Once restrictions
lift, employees will be expected to return to the office;
therefore, eligible candidates must live within commuting distance
to 1615 Woodward Street Austin, TX 78741.Primary ResponsibilitiesA
Project Manager (Must have PMP) has experience managing Information
Technology related projects. Must be well versed in life cycle and
project management methodologies. Must have experience in tracking
costs, schedule and performance progress. Must be able to identify
and mitigate risks. Specifically:
- Manages the full lifecycle of applications/systems projects for
Monitoring Division from intake to customer delivery.
- Evaluates, determines and documents specific requirements
related to monitoring projects and translates those requirements
into a roadmap with target release dates for accomplishment.
- Develops and manages a project risk register for each
- Determines and Manages the project schedule utilizing Agile PM
methodologies and tools.
- Provides routine reporting of project milestones, risks,
impediments, and escalation requirements.
- Presents to leadership, stakeholders and/or governance groups,
the vision and strategy of the project, the roadmap of planned
deliveries, and capabilities to be delivered in each release.
- Conducts cross-organizational coordination as required in
support of project delivery.
- Expedites and coordinates services to assist in managing
complex enterprise projects.
- Manages assigned tasks to completion within the schedule,
budget, and scope of the project.Required Skills and Certification:
- Project Management Institute - Agile Certified
- Certified Scrum Master
- Kanban Management
- Innate/documented ability to translate project activities into
executive-level reports, correspondence, and presentations.
- Extensive experience managing complex IT projectsPreferred
Skill and experience:
- Experience working on projects involving the monitoring and
management of enterprise network, infrastructure, and
- Ability to operate in high-stress environments.Basic
- Bachelor Degree and 10 years of experience. 8 years of
additional experience in lieu of Degree
- PMP, PMI and Scrum Certification are required.
- US Citizen with ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance .
- Ability to work in a matrix team environment, actively and
effectively managing relationships with customers, build and
release managers, technical teams, product development, project
managers, and other application managers.
- Experience leading information technology projects involving
innovation and/or modernization.
- Experience developing and reporting upon metrics relative to
operational and financial performance.
- Excellent organization and analytical skills.
- Exceptional ability to communicate with leadership, staff and
- Manage shift operations and engagement across all lines of
effort for the assigned shift.External Referral
Bonus:IneligiblePotential for Telework:NoClearance Level
Required:Public TrustTravel:NoScheduled Weekly
Hours:40Shift:DayRequisition Category:ProfessionalJob Family:Proj
and Prog ManagementPay Range: Leidos is a Fortune 500 --
information technology, engineering, and science solutions and
services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in
the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health
markets. The company's 38,000 employees support vital missions for
government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va.,
Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for
the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit
.Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's
why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of
the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include
competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income
Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available
here .Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related
information at any part of the employment application process. And
Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent
from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting
to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any
other personal information, please report the email to .All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin,
citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical
condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure,
marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military
status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories consistent with relevant laws.
Keywords: Leidos, Austin , Project Manager (ECC), Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!