Vice President of Global Customer Success
Posted on: January 9, 2021
The New Tech for Restaurant and HospitalityFourth is the first
global cloud-based intelligent back office platform in the
restaurant and hospitality industries. We're no ordinary software
company! We pride ourselves on the culture we have created and work
hard to ensure this is never compromised. This is a place where our
people want to work; where they enjoy and develop in their roles;
where our people pull together to work as a team and ultimately be
a company we are all proud to be a part of.By developing innovative
products, building relationships with our customers and enabling
great careers; we are focused on building lifetime loyalty with our
customers and each other. The vast majority of us have worked
within the industry; we believe we need to be passionate about and
have experienced the industry in order to help our customers grow
their businesses successfully.When recruiting, we look for those
who want to join our journey; those who want to be a part of our
personality and culture; those who are professional; have energy,
enthusiasm, and ambition, are entrepreneurial and those who can
show they can live by our company values each day. Working at
Fourth provides an opportunity to build a successful career where
our people develop and grow in a dynamic, fast paced
environment.OverviewThe Vice President of Global Customer Success
(VPCS) is responsible for designing, developing, and executing the
global customer engagement model at Fourth. As VPCS, you'll own
customer insight and sentiment, be accountable for reducing churn
and improving net retention, delivering revenue growth through
subscription renewal events and customer account upsell, leading
frequent business reviews and customer journey mapping activities.
The ideal candidate will work in close collaboration with sales,
customer support teams, product development, and other functions,
to increase portfolio awareness and improve quality and velocity to
the Fourth sales pipeline. If you love inspiring customer loyalty
and leveraging data to make decisions, this may be the job for you.
As a member of Fourth's senior leadership team, this individual
will report to the Chief Revenue Officer and work closely with
other stakeholders to ensure effective customer and commercial
productivity results.About the Role
- Design, implement, and manage customer insight and sentiment
programs, delivering churn and net retention planning, and driving
- Establish high level of quality, accuracy, and process
consistency in organizational cost management.
- Ensure planning, forecasting and budgeting efforts are
appropriately integrated with other planning processes.
- Maximize adoption and utilization of Fourth products within the
customer account base, while increasing renewal rates and
minimizing churn, globally and across all product lines.
- Expand revenue in accounts through identification of cross-sell
and up-sell opportunities.
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product
adoption, and customer satisfaction.
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and
- Define and optimize customer lifecycle by working with
commercial and cross-functional teams to define a thorough mapping
of the customer journey at Fourth
- Develop listening points in customer journey map e.g., usage,
satisfaction, and development opportunities, with standardize
interventions for each point in journey.
- Provide leadership to the marketing and sales organization, and
counsel to the Chief Revenue Officer, in implementing customer
objectives that appropriately reflect business goals.
- Lead the design of creative customer campaigns that
differentiate Fourth's products and solutions from competitive
options and effectively articulate the Fourth value
- Accountable for the timely assignment of all commercial
- Partner with senior sales leadership to identify opportunities
for customer and business development, including process
- Facilitate successful implementation of new programs throughout
the organization by ensuring well-defined, efficient
- Foster an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Prioritize investments in enabling technologies in support of
commercial organization productivity.
- Works closely with the Chief Revenue Officer and Chief
Technology Officer to understand firm bookings and technology
strategies. Recommends changes and enhancements to the company
Customer Relationship Management technology platform.
- Responsible for the optimal deployment of customer success
personnel. Makes recommendations for shifting roles, coverage
models, or team configurations in order to maximize bookings and
retention productivity. Leads a change management process to build
organizational understanding of proposed changes, establish support
from key leadership stakeholders, and effectively implement new
deployment and job models as appropriate.
- Work closely with senior sales leadership to define the optimal
performance measurements and performance management programs
required to ensure sales organization success, aligning reporting,
training, and incentive programs with these performance management
- Ensure customer sentiment, churn, retention reports and other
internal intelligence is provided to the sales organization,
developing new reporting tools, as needed.
- Coordinate with sales leadership and other stakeholders to lead
efficient and accurate sales force reporting initiatives.
- Work closely with sales leadership and Human Resources, to
establish a customer success training program, focused on
developing and reinforcing critical competencies, prioritizing
training objectives for customer success, management, and program
- Work with Human Resources and senior sales leadership to design
customer success incentive compensation programs that provide
market-competitive pay, reinforce organizational strategy, and
align with business and commercial organizational objectives.
- Work closely with Accounting, Finance, and Human Resources to
establish rules, policies, and procedures associated with
commercial and customer success compensation.About You
- Extensive experience in sales management, in a B2B sales
environment for SaaS and/or Cloud-based technologies.
- Significant, recent experience in a customer success management
- Demonstrated success managing analytically rigorous corporate
initiatives.Our StoryIn July 2019 Fourth joined forces with
HotSchedules to become the global leader in end-to-end restaurant
and hospitality management technology solutions. Together, the
merged company now represents the world's largest and only provider
of end-to-end restaurant and hospitality management solutions for
customers across the globe and of all sizes-from a single location
or franchisee restaurant to a global restaurant or hotel chain. The
combined company's complete software-as-service (SaaS) solution
suite including: scheduling, time & attendance, applicant tracking,
training, inventory management / procurement, HR / benefits and
payroll services now serves customers in 120,000 locations
worldwide and is supported by a dedicated, unified team across
offices in the US, UK, Bulgaria, China, Australia and UAE."We are
an Equal Opportunity EmployerAll qualified applicants will receive
consideration without discrimination because of sex, gender
identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status,
race, color, age, national origin, military status, religion, or
disability or any other legally protected status.
Keywords: HotSchedules, Austin , Vice President of Global Customer Success, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!