SEO Director- Remote
Company: LQ Digital
Posted on: November 22, 2020
Austin, TX Agency Team / LQ Digital is a customer acquisition
company with a simple goal: To help brands win more profitable
The company is $50M+ in revenue and is profitable. It's backed by
private equity firm Housatonic Partners. LQ Digital is
Headquartered in the East Bay, CA with offices in Austin, Tx,
Riverside, CA, and Shelton, CT.
As the Director of SEO, you will lead our SEO team to assist LQ
clients and LQ's owned and operated web properties with optimizing
website structure, content, keywords, and linking strategies to
influence the highest possible ranking and overall SEO performance.
You will take responsibility for managing customer accounts related
to SEO, conduct SEO analysis and recommendations, and help shape
and grow our SEO line of business. We use only white hat SEO
techniques and seek to gain long-term positioning and advantage for
our clients through consistent, pragmatic strategies.
- Drive the P+L of the SEO division of our LQ SEO business.
- Understand each client's business model, culture, organization
- Manage SEO customer accounts and direct the delivery of SEO
services, providing the primary point of contact for
- Collaborate and coordinate across the LQ team where other
client services are provided.
- Monitor and assure quality of SEO services and deliverables
provided to customers.
- Work with LQ management and sales teams to improve and expand
our SEO services and help grow our SEO customer base and services
- Keep current with SEO techniques and trends and provide
authoritative knowledge and advice to our clients.
- Research and track SEO programs offered by other search
marketing agencies to ensure LQ services are timely, relevant, and
- Provide mentorship and training for your team, customers, and
for other LQ personnel.
- Key Initiatives
- Evaluate new and potential clients to determine size and scope
of SEO effort.
- Partner with the Sales team to develop business proposals for
new customers and help LQ to acquire new customers.
- Conduct competitive research on clients' competitors with
regards to SEO strategies and performance.
- Conduct keyword research and develop target keyword lists.
- Analyze client website architecture, content, linking, and
other factors to identify issues and opportunities for
- Deliver detailed, written recommendations to clients to improve
website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to
improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Assist clients with link building strategies, including
researching competitors, identifying go-after link targets,
cleaning up existing link profiles, and coaching clients on
- Provide benchmark and tracking reports to customers on SEO
positions, traffic, conversions, and any other client-identified
- Assist client development teams with implementation of
- Monitor and research industry trends related to SEO to
continually improve knowledge and skills and communicate new ideas
and trends to clients and co-workers.
- Develop strategies to address new paradigms such as
personalization, mobile, voice search, and alternative search
- Work with our team of search marketing specialists as needed to
assist customers with overall search marketing programs.
Background + Experience
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving
- 5+ years of SEO experience, ideally helping clients across
- 2+ years of management or team leadership experience.
- Strong project management and customer relationship
- Track record of analyzing SEO issues and opportunities and
providing / implementing recommendations to improve SEO
- Knowledge of SEO techniques and factors that drive long-term
success, and awareness of "black hat" or other techniques that
might damage customer success.
- Knowledge of technical aspects of SEO, including HTML, CSS,
analysis, content optimization, search engine spiders, indexes and
algorithms, website session management, and other factors that
- Experience with web analytics tools and their use with
measuring SEO success, such as Google Search Console & Analytics,
Rankwatch, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, and more.
- Familiarity with optimization of international and
country-specific websites, as well as keyword research and
optimization for foreign languages is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and experience
working with cross-functional teams both within and between
Keywords: LQ Digital, Austin , SEO Director- Remote, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!