Regional Account Manager
Company: Edwards Vacuum
Posted on: November 20, 2020
The Regional Key Account Manager is responsible for identifying
and implementing strategic business opportunities and profitability
for the business. This role will assist in development and
implementation of technology, marketing and business strategy to
aid in managing and developing business across the southwest region
of North America.
* Works closely with key customer senior level personnel to
establish customer key performance measures, needs and operating
procedures within the account.
* Establishes and staffs the regional geography accounts with
appropriate personnel at the site(s) including operations, service,
applications, product support, sales and marketing.
* Manages contracts in collaboration with Account Managers across
the globe where custeomr have intenational operations, as well as
with other key Edwards managers; negotiates and manages the
Corporate Purchasing Agreement between customers and Edwards.
* Tracks and reports quarterly scorecard, assures accurate and
timely submission of necessary information. Reports total cost of
ownership programs, CIPSs (continuous improvement programs), OTD
(capital and spares ontime delivery), etc..
* Establishes clear account strategy that aligns to orgnaizational
startegy to meet objectives at the regional, divisional and
* Establish Edwards as leading vacuum and abatement technology
partner across the customer base and drive sustainable, profitable
growth across all accounts.
* Responsible for managing orgnaizaltion resources to meet account
goals and objective and works w appliations and product managers to
align product roadmaps to customer technology roadamps
* Liase with Semi Service organization to incorporate clear Service
plan and strategy into overall account plan. Collaboarate w Semi
Service managment to execute on the paln and drive consistent
profitable service revenue
* Coordinates regular reviews between Edwards Sr. Management and
appropriate contacts within the regional custoemr base and
* Coordinates, attends, and presents High Volume Manufacturing ramp
readiness summits as required.
* Ensures all quotations/new business discussions with regional
customers align with Edwards Corporate goals and the overall
account strategy for Edwards Key Account Team.
* Fields all escalations from regional customer base and drives
resolutions as needed.
* Maintains and grows market per Corporate and Account Team
* Meets sales, cash flow and profitability goals for the regional
* Supports Edwards Safety and Environmental goals, responsible for
compliance with all relevant legislation: e.g. OSHA standards, EPA
* Develops and maintains relationships with key customer contacts
and ensures maximum customer satisfaction and support.
* Directs /Liaise customer needs/issues to account team as
* Establishes goals and objectives, key performance indicators and
job descriptions for all direct reports.
* Monitors projected sales volume, delivery and special
requirements at customer s sites. Modifies forecasts as required to
insure accurate demand planning and account budgets are met.
* Reviews departmental controls, ensures modifications are included
in job descriptions, training programs, and other
* Maintains punctual, regular and predictable attendance; works
collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of
* Respectfully takes direction from [supervisor/ manager]; other
duties as assigned.
Edwards Vacuumis an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate in hiring or employment related decisions because of
race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability,
sexual preference, genetic information, protected veteran status or
any other protected class. Job promotions at Atlas Copco will be
based on such factors as quality of work, prior job performance,
attendance, safety record, and ability to work well with
Accessibility Notice: If you need reasonable accommodation for any
part of the employment process due to a physical or mental
disability, please send an email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 973-397-3400. Reasonable
accommodation requests will be considered on a case-by-case
Keywords: Edwards Vacuum, Austin , Regional Account Manager, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!