Lead Product Manager -Stores
Company: eBay Inc.
Posted on: November 20, 2020
The Company:Looking for a company that champions passion,
courage and inventiveness, where you can be part of the team
shaping the future of global commerce? Want to craft how millions
of people buy, sell, engage, and give around the globe? If youre
passionate about joining our purpose driven community, that is
dedicated to building a forward-thinking and diverse environment,
come to eBay a company you will be proud to be a part of.
Like to shake things up? We do!
eBay hires innovators who can push boundaries and change the
world.The Role:As Product Manager for eBay Stores, you'll be
responsible for defining, designing, and influencing the products
that we build for our Sellers. You will work closely with our
users, regional partners and other functions supporting Stores
within eBay to help define the key set of product requirements and
products that will help us become the platform of choice for our
existing Sellers and new ones.
- Become an expert on sellers needs and pain points wrt stores on
a marketplace like eBay through planned discovery and self
- Work with design and engineering teams to build
- Work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to
launch by connecting the technical, user and business
- Own and execute a comprehensive roadmap to deliver high quality
feature improvements and new products that provide value to our
- Deliver on the most effective set of product solutions and
go-to-market strategy for eBay customers.
- Build and foster relationships with internal stakeholders to
- Work with partners to define, build and launch products and
- Understand and synthesize data to make informed decisions and
monitor change performance
- Drive a culture of quality, customer-centricity, scalability,
- A Strong Leader. Develop our trailblazers of tomorrow by
leading one of our most critical product teams. Be enthusiastic
about providing development and growth opportunities for your
- Strategic. Understand and take action on our company strategies
- Inventive. Have the ability to do a lot with a little.
Aggregate information from various places and build links with our
key partners to get the information you need
- Technical acumen. Understand and be comfortable with the
product design lifecycle. Have a clear understanding of the
technologies involved in your product development.
- Exceptional problem solving. Be solution oriented, focusing on
how to resolve a problem, rather than what isnt working
- A Self-Starter. Seek out new opportunities, dont shy away from
challenges, and bring your energy and enthusiasm to the office
every single day.
- At least eight years of industry experience in product
management or a related role
- Experience working closely with a design team and iterating
based on user feedback. Ideally you have worked in ecommerce and
built buyer facing/ consumer facing products
- Ability to think and work independently, demonstrate creativity
and deliver quick results
- History of building strong relationships with engineering,
business partners, and operational users.
- Comfort sorting through ambiguity in order to drive to
practical business impact
- Work with the larger cross-functional team to define the
product strategy, business strategy, operation plan and detailed
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodologies and working in Agile
teams is desirable
- Proficiency in basic data analysis - ie able to work with
analytics partners to determine what tracking is needed, how the
results will be reported etc
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by
connecting people from widely different backgrounds, perspectives,
and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isnt just
something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do
each and every day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel
eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe,
included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique
self to work.
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally
protected status. If you are unable to submit an application
because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability,
please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to
respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as
For more information see: EEO is the Law Poster and EEO is the Law
Keywords: eBay Inc., Austin , Lead Product Manager -Stores, Executive , Manchaca, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!