Director of Case Management
Company: Mission Capital
Posted on: September 14, 2020
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an
- Provide oversight for medical case management operations,
including Community, Clinic, and ensure compliance with all
federal, state, and local government laws and regulations. Assure
compliance with all company service delivery standards, company's
strategic plan, and agency mission.
- Provide oversight for programs administered by Case Management,
including Health Insurance enrollment, financial counseling, and
special programs and ensure compliance with all federal, state, and
local government laws and regulations. Assure compliance with all
company-- service delivery standards, company's strategic plan, and
- Provide direction for all case management programs including
staff supervision, client enrollment and adherence to care,
productivity standards, budget management, revenue generation or
reimbursement systems, and grants management.
- Provide direction and oversight to all case management programs
to aid clients and patients in securing access to medical care and
other health services, obtaining insurance and benefit coverage,
providing medication adherence and risk reduction education,
securing health insurance, conducting HIV prevention and risk
reduction education, providing health education, providing stable
community housing information and referral and connecting clients
and patients with needed services.
- Integrate all appropriate aspects of program services and
initiatives into the operations of the company--Medical Center to
enhance successful access to, compliance with, and retention in
care. Provide leadership for Medical Home initiatives to maximize
patient participation, both for health outcomes and for revenue
generation, including eligible patient identification, patient
enrollment, ongoing required activities and process improvements.
Collaborate extensively with the staff and Directors of the Medical
Center on quality, patient-centered services.
- Develop or revise, and lead implementation of, policies and
procedures to optimize efficiency and promote effective operation
of integrated services.
- Baccalaureate or post-graduate degree in social work,
psychology, human services or related field from an accredited
college or university.
- Minimum of 5 years in case management, including program
development and fiscal management.
- At least 3 years of management experience, with demonstrated
ability to lead a large and diverse program; experience with an
integrated care model strongly preferred.
- Thorough understanding of program development, operations and
evaluation with experience and commitment to statewide
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including
ability to effectively use those skills in formal and informal
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple
- Willingness to travel throughout the service area.
- Willingness to work evenings and weekends as needed.
- Valid Driver's License
- Has an Insurable Driving Record
- Access to a reliable insured vehicle
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows
- Knowledge of and sensitivity to the HIV/AIDS patient
population, and/or an eagerness to learn about this community.
- Strong ability to work with a diverse population of colleagues,
patients, and community constituents.
- An Influenza vaccine is required of all new employees at the
time of employment, and is required thereafter on an annual
- A tuberculin/TB skin test is required of all new employees at
the time of employment, and may be required thereafter on an annual
basis, depending on position.
Keywords: Mission Capital, Austin , Director of Case Management, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!