Director of Asset Management
Company: Michael Page International
Posted on: September 13, 2020
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an
- Participates and assists in formulating the annual business
plan for the assigned multi-family and development properties
comprising the portfolio by establishing revenue, expense NOI and
other key financial and operating targets, developing the annual
capital and operating budgets, and formulating strategies that
drive operations and financial performance of the portfolio.
- Reviews, monitors, and reports on the multi-family and
development portfolio's performance against budget and investment
proforma by analyzing monthly operating and income statements,
researching and taking appropriate actions to address variances,
managing and monitoring cash flow, and preparing monthly and
quarterly client portfolio/performance reports.
- Communicates with and closely interacts with the third party
property management firms to monitor the daily operation of the
portfolio by conducting routine site visits and inspections,
reviewing weekly leasing, occupancy, and revenue reports,
addressing policies, procedures and compliance issues and
developing strategies and programs that maximize the performance of
- Manages and oversees the multi-family portfolio's compliance
with the established debt and equity providers, develops and
provides reports to the investment principals and equity partners,
monitors investment performance, returns and forecasts through
financial modeling, and recommends ways for optimizing returns at
the asset level.
- Gathers, complies and analyzes market, economic, and capital
trends and factors impacting the performance of the multi-family
portfolio, prepares and delivers presentations and updates to
investment principal/investment committee, and participates in
formulating the long-term disposition and exit strategy for the
- Works with the capital projects group to plan for rehab and
other capital improvements, and reviews and monitors progress on
existing project to ensure on-time and on-budget completion.
- Leads and executes the implementation of revenue-enhancing and
expense containment's programs and initiatives of the property
level, monitors resident turnover and satisfaction indicators, and
identifies and acts on opportunities to drive operational
excellence in the operation of the communities
- Completes various human resources, financial, administrative
and other reports and analysis, and performs other duties as
assigned or as necessary.
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Real Estate, Business or related
- 10-15 years of prior experience working in multifamily- with
some exposure to the affordable space.
- Demonstrated ability to read and, write and communicate
effectively to prepare and explain financial data to business
leaders and managers, team members, clients, investors, executives
and other business contacts.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills in order to
present compelling and persuasive presentations, and effectively
manage relationships with clients, equity partners, team members,
business & community leaders.
- Strong background and comprehension of the real estate industry
and in particular, property management, with a solid understanding
of property-level operations, marketing, and asset management.
- Highly analytical and metrics driven with creativity.
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to
handle multiple projects.
- Exercise sound judgment when making decisions.
- Able to meet deadlines as necessary.
- Effectively work with minimal supervision.
- Good problem solver/creative thinker.
- "Can-do" attitude, pro-active and resourceful.
Keywords: Michael Page International, Austin , Director of Asset Management, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!