Director of Research & Evaluation
Company: Mission Capital
Posted on: August 2, 2020
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an
- Promote a collaborative vision of standardized programming,
metrics, data entry, and continuous performance improvement for
partners within the HRS using a framework of racial and social
- Collaborate effectively with company staff and partners to
assess and meet the data, performance, and reporting needs of the
organization and partners.
- Develop and strengthen strategic partnerships with academic
institutions, healthcare, governmental, and other partners to
implement research and evaluation projects that support company--
- Utilize HRS data and instruments (HIC, PIT, LSA, System
Performance Measures, VI-SPDAT, etc) to evaluate the program- and
cost-effectiveness of coordinated entry, housing interventions like
rapid rehousing and permanent supportive housing, and the HRS as a
- Lead ongoing system modeling activities based on national
recommendations to assess community resource need using data from a
variety of sources.
- Promote use of and coordinate company-- data sharing agreements
consistent with federal, state and local law and policy regarding
privacy, security and
- Stay abreast of the latest peer-reviewed research and best
practices in Homeless Response System programming, evaluation, and
- Supervise Research and Evaluation Analysts in carrying out the
goals of the department, company, and the HRS.
- Strong collaborative, servant leadership skills and experience
are required for this position.
- Strong project management experience and ability to collaborate
with others to finish projects with a high degree of quality and
attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of management,
staff, partners, and people with lived expertise, especially those
who are not well versed in data analysis.
- Fluency with statistical program languages such as R
(preferred), Python, Stata, or an equivalent to match and analyze
- Methodological expertise in research, program evaluation, and
- Demonstrated ability to conduct qualitative and quantitative
- Demonstrated ability to work with diverse
- Grant reporting experience is beneficial and HUD related
- Master's degree or PhD in a data science, public health,
biostatistics, epidemiology, econometrics, sociology, program
evaluation or a related field is required.
- Minimum of 2 years Leadership experience in social services,
public health, or related field required.
- Minimum of 3 years of related research and evaluation
Keywords: Mission Capital, Austin , Director of Research & Evaluation, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!