Senior Director of Product Management, Video
Posted on: May 16, 2020
As pioneers in audio and video technology, we at Poly uniquely
understand the power of human connection. We've seen it drive
innovation, solve problems, inspire action and power productivity.
We are bringing together our portfolio of high-quality, proven
products and services to connect people to what matters most --
whether it's their colleagues, customers, playlists or favorite
games. Together, our technology will keep that connection strong
and fuel a future collaboration and understanding, in spite of
circumstances, distance or time zones.
VIIONS MGMT (6138)
As a Senior Director of Product Management, Video, you will own the
Business Strategy for VaaS (Video as a Service) with our worldwide
Alliance Partners to drive revenue. You will leverage best-in-class
global practices to lead, develop, deliver and support enterprise
wide programs and technology establishing Poly as a Partner of
Choice. You will report to VP & GM, Room Collaboration. Unit
What you ll do:
* Develop the Video Platform Requirements which will allow Poly to
extend its reach of UCaaS partners. Setting the overall strategy
and ensure successful growth.
* Develop a Partner Engagement Plan, working with Business
Development and Sales, to minimize the effort when onboarding new
* Influence and work closely with cross-functional leadership in
execution of the various components of the strategy to meet and
exceed growth goals.
* Drive innovation for video room collaboration and scale
* Maximize revenue and margin on the products, closely monitoring
competitive market forces.
* Develop/leverage relationships with Global UCaaS service
providers, driving a pipeline of new partnerships into the
We d love to hear from you if:
* You have 10+ years of experience in Product Management, Sales,
Business Development and Strategy.
* You have proven ability to execute and influence to achieve the
right outcomes in a matrix organization.
* You have experience in Technology industry, UCaaS, VaaS, Video
Collaboration is a plus
* You have a Bachelor s degree or equivalent, preferable in
Engineering or technical field, MBA preferred.
Listed above you will find some things we think will be valuable,
but we re also open-minded. If you recognize yourself in any skills
related, we d love for you to send us an application.
Thrive at Poly because you are joining:
* A global team, united by our innovative products, making an
impact toward creating amazing new ways to hear, to see, to work,
and to work together.
* A company who believes a distributed workforce is the present and
the future. We leverage our great products, so employees can work
in an environment that makes them most connected and productive, no
matter where they are.
* People who are passionate about creating excellence for our
customers, and for each other. We re in this adventure
Poly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex,
gender identity or expression, race, age, religious creed, national
origin, physical or mental disability, ancestry, color, marital
status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, status as a
victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, medical
condition, genetic information, or any other protected class or
category recognized by applicable equal employment opportunity or
other similar laws.
Your application may be subject to a background check, in
accordance with local legislation.
Keywords: Poly, Austin , Senior Director of Product Management, Video, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!