Product Manager, Slots
Posted on: January 17, 2020
Zynga is looking for a Product Manager who can help manage and
direct the performance on one of Zynga's top games! The Product
Manager will add experience, direction, and measurable improvements
to the social and financial performance of one or more games. We
make social games that are free and accessible for everyone to
- Responsible for the full product/game lifecycle, from writing
specifications, working across multi-disciplinary teams: design,
art, and engineering to launch core features within our existing
and new games!
- Exhibit sound product judgment, ability to formulate product
strategy and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to
achieving our business goals.
- Expected to provide valuable input into business cases based on
in-depth data analysis and demonstrate how that analysis impacts
key product metrics.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in product management in consumer web or
game development is preferred but not required
- Ability to create wire-frames, product specifications and white
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to
- Exceptional data analysis skills
- Experience with a web based company managing web applications
and multivariate testing is preferred but not required
- Strong passion for games and creating fun, compelling and
addictive user experiences
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills,
and attention to detail
- Must be a self-starter, a team player and driven
- Previous start-up, social networking and/or consulting
experience is a strong plus
- BA/BS degree
What we offer you:
- Zynga RSUs, 401k match and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision insurance benefits as well as life
- Lunch catered daily - stocked snack areas
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Emergency child care support
- Active Employee Resource Groups - Women at Zynga, ZPride,
ZParents and more
- Dog Friendly offices
- Zynga happy hours and frequent employee events
- Open vacation policy for most employees, generous vacation for
- Gym Benefits
- Commuter benefits
- Casual dress every single day
- Culture of diversity and inclusion
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our broad
community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex,
religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or
any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We
welcome job-seekers, players, employees, and partners from all
backgrounds. Join us!
We will consider all qualified job-seekers with criminal histories
in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to
applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during
the interview process, please let us know.
Keywords: Zynga, Austin , Product Manager, Slots, Executive , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!