iOS Engineer II, Rx
Posted on: August 17, 2019
We are the Rx Saver team at RetailMeNot. We are a newer team that
is passionate about helping people save money on their prescription
medicines. Since drug prices vary not only by pharmacy location,
but also by which discount source is used, we search several of the
nation's lowest pharmacy discount sources to find prescription
discount cards, coupons and Rx assistance programs that save people
money.Are you someone that loves solving real user problems and
delivering compelling user experiences? Do you want to work on
applications that help people in their everyday lives? Are you a
phenomenal teammate who excels at working alongside designers,
product managers, and QA engineers? If so, we need skilled
engineers to join our team.Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
STEM field, or equivalent work experience
- You have 3+ years of experience developing mobile
- You've been working in iOS / Objective C for at least 2 years
and Swift for at least a year.
- You have a strong dream to learn new technologies and methods,
staying up to date on modern frameworks and libraries.
- You have several apps already launched on the App Store.
- You love to write elegant, readable, and well-documented
- You have the ability to apply an ambitious approach and passion
to problem solving.
- You collaborate with others to deliver successful
- You have made mistakes along the way, but you learned from
them.What You'll Do
- You'll work closely with product and UI/UX to design both
practical and creative native iOS applications.
- You'll develop native large-scale iOS applications with a keen
attention to detail and bug-free code.
- You'll use your tech savviness to write and complete software
tasks and projects.
- You'll research technologies and incorporates them into new
systems and products.
- You'll take the initiative in leading projects and
collaborating with others.
- You'll test, integrate, write, debug, and fix software
- You'll be responsible for the architecture and implementation
of critical software components. Who We Are
- We have an open environment where engineers are given a lot of
responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact.
- We have lots of smart people to work with and learn from.
- We work on large scale challenges with a variety of
technologies and believe in an ever-growing diversity of technology
- We'll provide you with food, food, and more food.
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing
what you enjoy.
- We have a phenomenal open vacation policy.
- We provide cell phone and fitness reimbursements (plus free
parking downtown).Rewards*We offer an opportunity to be an integral
part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to
continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of
being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited
to the following: - Competitive base & bonus packages; salary
negotiable- Long Term Incentive Plan- Performance based rewards &
recognition for your hard work and service- Very competitive
benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave- Open &
flexible PTO- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements- Fully
stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple
days/week*Some rewards do not apply to contract workers or interns.
About UsRetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading savings destination bringing
people and the things they love together through savings with
retailers, brands, restaurants and pharmacies. RetailMeNot makes
everyday life more affordable through online and in-store coupon
codes, cash back offers, discount gift cards, and the RetailMeNot
Genie browser extension. Savings are also provided in consumers'
mailboxes through the RetailMeNot Everyday--- direct mail package,
and at the pharmacy with RxSaver by RetailMeNot.RetailMeNot is a
wholly owned subsidiary of Harland Clarke Holdings.
http://www.retailmenot.com/corp or follow @RetailMeNot on social
media. U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action
InformationIndividuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are
considered without regards to race, color, creed, religion, gender,
gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital
status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status,
sexual orientation, or any other protected classification. You are
being given the opportunity to provide the following information in
order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment
Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other
Keywords: RetailMeNot, Austin , iOS Engineer II, Rx, Engineering , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!