Company: Cirrus Logic
Posted on: July 14, 2019
We have an opening for a Mechanical Engineer to become part of a
growing global organization with a focus on performance. You will
be instrumental in providing test hardware solutions for
engineering and high-volume manufacturing use on mixed-signal
semiconductors with a focus on probe and socket solutions. This
role will have a direct impact on engineering development, high
volume production, and time to market.
- Support hardware design cycles with internal team and external
- Participate in hardware design reviews
- Track hardware delivery status to target schedules
- Develop probe-head, sockets, contactors, and stiffeners for
- Build hardware assemblies
- Work with engineers and techs to validate and troubleshoot
- Collect data, analyze and document findings quickly and
- Develop test processes to validate and/or improve test
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering and 5+ years of
experience in the semiconductor test arena
- Detail oriented, ambitious, hardworking, hands-on, and eager to
- Able to prioritize own efforts through periods of compressed
schedules and/or high workloads.
- Flexibility to work with a multi-functional team across
multiple geographic locations and time zones.
- Adept at troubleshooting equipment
- Proficient with 2D/3D CAD tools such as Autocad and/or
- Good communication and technical report writing skills.
- Knowledge of mechanical fabrication methods working with
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Experience designing items above for product development,
reliability, and high volume sustaining test.
- Experience with Finite Element Analysis modeling of products
- Experience using project management tools such as MS
- Knowledge of common semiconductor areas such as JEDEC quals,
wafer fab, PCB fab
This position is located in Austin, TX
Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We strive to select the best qualified applicant for any opening
and to reward employees based on their skills, experience and
performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
national origin, pregnancy status, marital status, gender, age,
religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or
any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Cirrus Logic, Austin , Mechanical Engineer, Engineering , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!